CoC SC HOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
fixing nerfed Map Drops?
"
Qarl написал:
Fixed an issue where the effects of some Nemesis mods would outlast the death of suicide exploding monsters.
The best kind of monsters
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Последняя редакция: SilentOppressor. Время: 2 дек. 2013 г., 21:52:46
"
Aux написал:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

You cant get everything you want, Aux.
good work! quick turnaround!

would you consider making Weapon Elemental Damage something that buffs ignite?

and is the intention to leave the multiple projectile fireball / burning arrow ignite as a negative double dip (+ nerf on ignite too)?

Thanks again!
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
"
Aux написал:
Very painful to see the further nerfing of Viper Strike without any way to "specialize" in the damage type, be it support gems or talents.

Didn't Chris intimate there may be chaos damage increase nodes forthcoming?

Indeed.
"
torta21 написал:
can someone explain me "The Melee Splash damage penalty is no longer specifically attack damage" ?

It's a nerf. Currently the damage penalty on melee splash doesn't apply to viper strike. This patch fixes that.
IGN:
@Antilogy
"
TiznaraN написал:
is something wrong with CwDT? Mine's very inconsistent casting enduring cry sometimes and sometimes cursing, never both and not all the time, whats up?

Enduring cry has its own cooldown so at times you may curse without doing enduring cry.
Any chance you guys could change the tooltip DPS on Explosive Arrow to the explosion damage rather than the initial hit? I sure would love to know my dps :(
EU
Was kinda hoping that the issue with supporter tp skins not showing up in maps would be addresses. When's that coming?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация