1.0.2b Patch Notes

"
Qarl написал:

Fixed a bug where area damage bonuses would not benefit Viper Strike when supported by Melee Splash.

This is not a rant, but I think there is a flaw in the current internal testing system.
I'll give Alpha's the benefit of the doubt that they find plenty of bugs and spare us many dramas, but the DoT changes seem uncharacteristically half-done. What further adds to the embarrassment of the changes was that it was delayed to make sure they were right?!?!
It didn't even take a full day for us to realise things that were meant to work on DoT skills didn't. Obvious supports that didn't work. Plus no scaling methods for a hard nerved Viper Strike...

I suggest a Public Test Realm is needed for testing these large scale mechanic changes.
Let us download a PTR client, copy over our characters & stash(s), and we will find all the mechanics bugs your Alpha's aren't looking for.

Again this is not a flame, but an expression of legitimate concern due to the situation
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Последняя редакция: Rufus82. Время: 3 дек. 2013 г., 0:12:16
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.2b
  • The Righteous Fire aura is now correctly tagged as area damage.

Does this mean Unrighteous Fire is fixed as well, and that Concentrated Effect will apply to it now for boosting damage?
So did Melee just take a 30% hit across the board because of this change to Melee Splash?
So many scrolls, so little time...
So does Melee Splash / Infernal Blow reduce the 25% slain enemy health by 30%? or just the initial hit?
"
Angry_Steel написал:
So did Melee just take a 30% hit across the board because of this change to Melee Splash?

No, because most things were already affected by it?

And to the IB nerf speculations, I highly doubt it has any effect on the explosion due to how it's calculated, but... we'll see. GGG?
IGN Shap
Последняя редакция: Balanque. Время: 3 дек. 2013 г., 2:29:15
"
neonive написал:
So does Melee Splash / Infernal Blow reduce the 25% slain enemy health by 30%? or just the initial hit?

It does, and that's good, the combo was slightly broken anyway.

"
Angry_Steel написал:

Mostly, no. As far as I know, only Infernal blow, viper and puncture did damage that wasn't 'attack'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
arxipelagos wrote:
how about the most important fix , that u must do and still u didnt have done anything for it...

The game is crashing in huge amount of users with error codes like error code 8 , bad alocation , etc that occurs when u try to enter an area or when u die. we would like to see a fix for this problem as soon as possible. we cant enjoy the game because is crashing evry 30 mins or so ....

and no i dont have problems with graphic card settings or drivers or updates im pretty sure that the problem is server based and not on end user because im not the only 1 has this kind of problem.

Regards.

Answer

I have had zero crashes since release....so yeah sounds like a pc problem to me. I used to crash a lot in OB, but not once since that I can recall.

Answer

I am 100% sure that is not pc problem . i have an intel I3 8gb ddr3 at 2200mhz , 70GB Virtual Memory , an ati 4670 1gb modified working at 256bit. Windows 7 Ultimate up to date
drivers up to date . so yea i believe my pc is working perfect. so i assume the client has problems they need to be fixed. Specially at act 3 Merciless and at maps areas is crashing evry 30 mins.

I have absolutely no crash since weeks, game is perfectly stable.
IGN TylordRampage
"
arxipelagos написал:
"
arxipelagos wrote:
how about the most important fix , that u must do and still u didnt have done anything for it...

The game is crashing in huge amount of users with error codes like error code 8 , bad alocation , etc that occurs when u try to enter an area or when u die. we would like to see a fix for this problem as soon as possible. we cant enjoy the game because is crashing evry 30 mins or so ....

and no i dont have problems with graphic card settings or drivers or updates im pretty sure that the problem is server based and not on end user because im not the only 1 has this kind of problem.

Regards.

Answer

I have had zero crashes since release....so yeah sounds like a pc problem to me. I used to crash a lot in OB, but not once since that I can recall.

Answer

I am 100% sure that is not pc problem . i have an intel I3 8gb ddr3 at 2200mhz , 70GB Virtual Memory , an ati 4670 1gb modified working at 256bit. Windows 7 Ultimate up to date
drivers up to date . so yea i believe my pc is working perfect. so i assume the client has problems they need to be fixed. Specially at act 3 Merciless and at maps areas is crashing evry 30 mins.

Your's sounds like a RAM issue - run memtest86 for few hours, i'm sure you will find it crapping out.

Alternatively, you can install winxp on some usb thumbdrive and start game from that environment - it will diagnose your system drive and any driver issues.

Still, it IS problem on your end, as game is perfectly stable since release for me, my friends, and thousands of other players.
I was just wondering since my 63 nemesis char died in a damn shameful way. First let me explain how:
I was in act3 merci with 75/75/75 resist -60 chaos 10k armour with grace. spec throw with life leech.
I was going through marketplace to get last "bust" in sewer. I encoutered Thena Moga the chaos *** :( . So i press "esc" and "logout" (since alt f4 sometimes freezes on me). But nothing happened for 3 seconds. As i saw my life go down, I couldnt move or anything cuz i was logging out, I died. I see this as very unfortunate and dont think GGG will have any possibillities to reclaim my char to nemesis or something (and that is only a hope for me that will never happen). I have "peace" with my death. But still my following question:

I dont know if its possible to create an invulnerable period when pressing esc (like a pause button or something) so these delayed logouts wont kill anymore HC chars??

note: when u have DoTs and esc, when u resume Dots will continue etc like everything else ofcourse. Duh :P.

Thanks for thinking with me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация