1.0.2c Patch Notes

@ gatis_k

Same problem with Sound on Creative Audio :(
"

I had problems before and didnt encounter them after the patch.

Good to hear that. What sound card are you using?
Creative sound blaster audigy 2 gold edition
Regarding the "audio fix", previously the game was occasionally sending bad data into the sound driver (infinities/NaNs). Several cases of this were fixed, though there may still be more. But it should have been an overall improvement. I'm not sure why this would cause more audio glitches.
Code warrior
Definitely having massive issues with my sound driver as well. It's pretty apparent just standing around in Sarn and having massive framerate drop when the cymbils crash in at the interlude transissions.
In my case the problem with sound comes when I'm in party. I can't hear more than half of my own 'hits' when others are also hitting tons of times per second as I am (double-multistrikers, dual-multistrikers, LAers, cycloners, etc), so at times I don't know if I'm actually hitting, missing or in the middle of a huge desync (because when I have desync, I usually find myself hitting the air after the lag spike, thus no hit sound obviously)

This happen only after 1.0.2c if I remember correct.

Using an Auzentech Forte 7.1 here (same X-Fi chip as Creative's cards)

So, to those who suggest to throw away Creative sound cards, just my two cents here:
If there is no other game with issues, maybe we can think it's an issue with how GGG manages sound in the game and not our cards' fault. So no need to throw away anything because it seems Creative's are not the only cards with errors, but everything with X-Fi chips actually.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
yes...creative trouble still here...but some an other kind...seems not with ogg files as before...
Just leaving my 2c here.

I got an Asus Xonar DX 7.1 and I have (rare) sound issues too, although not as serious as some posters here:

- Randomly I might lose all sound (the whole computer, not only ingame) and it does not come back until I fully restart. It seemed to be triggered by certain combat sounds (or combination of), but it has also happened while alt-tabbed and simply browsing the internet. Without the game launched this has never happened, and never before starting to play PoE.

- I used to have BSOD (cmudaxp.sys). These crashes stopped after I updated the drivers and unticked "Muted when in background" in the options menu. Not sure which fixed it, but I'm not touching that option ever again.

Like I said, the first is a very rare occurrence now and the second seems to be fixed (before the patch), so I'm not really bothered about this. Just throwing some extra info, in case it helps.
Последняя редакция: FogGene. Время: 10 дек. 2013 г., 16:27:41
"
CrushTheMoon написал:
RIP elemental prolif

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация