PvP Progress Update

Time to check ur gears!

Скрытый текст
get it?
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Have to say, that even though I am disapointed that the feature hasnt been implemented yet, I applaud GGG's conduct and manner in which they have communicated with the community about the reasons why it wasnt ready. Its refreshing to see a developer that actually cares about its player base this much.
Good news! So p v p will be event based for seasons or will run 365 days a year as timed events.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Последняя редакция: txfirefighter. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 9:52:44
keep up the good work !
IGN TylordRampage
wha-what about the level cap for the event? obviously to balance it there has to be a level cap dosent there?
Последняя редакция: Duke3D5. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 10:25:17
WOOOHOOOHOOO NICE
Thank you for the update, just release it when you feel ready for release. Better to be perfect, like it is the standard in @GGG. We expect nothing more from our best developers ever, than perfection :P.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
One word for PvP:

!!! Queue !!!

PoE PvP needs a Queue! That is why it is failing horribly at the moment and barely anyone does it, and when then only 1v1.

PvP should be the way, that you can just open a PvP menu, anywhere in the game, and queue for a PvP mode, WITHOUT having to stay still and stare at the screen! So you just go on with your stuff ingame. And when the queue system found someone, you are noticed and can port yourself with one click in the PvP area.

Also this queue needs a rough rating system, so that players in approximately the same level region and the same skill and/or item value region play against each other. Maybe also with something like a rating system (refer starcraft 2 ladder system).

Without this, PvP is and will always be a stillbirth in PoE.

Please focus on the important things! Not more and more useless unique items, new skills that no one needs instead of making the existing skills usable, etc etc... You need to choose wisely what your developement time goes into.
We want PoE to continue succeeding!
Последняя редакция: Caladaris. Время: 6 дек. 2013 г., 10:32:33
Glad to see some PvP progress. Rather than reiterate my previous suggestions, I'll just quote myself below:

"
PVP needs some changes before it becomes popular:

1. PVP button on hud to queue up from anywhere. No waiting around, I should be able to queue up, then continue farming while I wait. Then bam, PVP is ready and the game brings me directly into it. After the PVP I spawn in town.

2. Flasks need to reset after each round.

3. Bigger maps with obstacles and monsters to kill so you can recharge your flasks.

4. Minions should not need to be recast.

5. Allow betting; basically a trade-like window that pops up, each party places orbs/items, whatever they're willing to bet, then both have to agree on it.

Bonus: Allow going hostile while in a party. Like the old days where someone would join your party, then all of a sudden they go hostile and it's on.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Good that you're targeting PvP GGG
At the moment PvM keeps me entertained just fine,
but for the longevity of this great never-ending-farm kind of game, my opinion is that PvP is vital!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация