||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

If you are a new player to Path of Exile and would like some company while you're learning the game, we're looking for 5-6 new players to join our roster. At this stage in the game we have about 35 players that rotate in and out of our ventrilo server.

We are friendly, outgoing players who run organized groups, share items, share advice and enjoy playing with others who enjoy Path of Exile. We do NOT span across 50 games and have hundreds of people NOT playing Path of Exile. We are focused on ONE game and it's here ... POE.

Our only requirement is that you're connected to VOIP (Ventrilo) when playing and you share and share alike.

GUILD INFORMATION

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= ALL LEVELS & PLAYSTYLES WELCOME =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

NEWS UPDATES

02/04/2013 - You want maps?! We got maps! The Underground is now running maps almost every night and we invite you to join our guild and run with us too! Stop fighting PUGs for gear and work with our team of adventurers as we battle the forces of mashed potatoes!

01/31/2013 - We don't fight over loot. Ever. In fact, we often share items and give people what they want to strengthen our group. Not using an item? Give it to a guild member. Our groups get stronger and we progress further. Join us! :)

01/29/2013 - As we push into the late 40's / early 50's we have started discussing what the goals are in terms of successful / productive map runs for endgame. It's an exciting time for us ... and we welcome players that are new to PoE or leveling up in their 20s, 30s and 40s ... come join us! Tell your friends.

01/28/2013 - We have mostly level 40+ characters now. We group nightly and we are looking for more members. Especially group oriented members that want to run MAPS soon in organized, productive groups.

Want to join? Add Archon_TU or RupertusMaximus as a friend in-game.

THE RULES
THE UNDERGROUND is an 18+ casual guild that encourages teamwork, VOIP (Ventrilo) gameplay, organized grouping and sharing of items.

Introduction

Members of TU will work hard showing our drive, endurance, guts and determination. You must be 18+ to join. Exceptions may be made for family members that want to play together: IE. father + son.

The most important rule we have is - have fun. It's a game. We're here to relax and play the way that our individual playstyle brings. Play your way and enjoy it!

RULES OF THE UNDERGROUND

The following items define the expectations that The Underground has for its membership.

Representing The Underground
When in game you should always be representing The Underground in a manner that treats other players with respect, encourages enjoyment of the game, and maintains and increases the reputation of the guild.

Respect All Players
Keep it civil. If someone starts some chat drama, put them on ignore and carry on.

Do not Violate GGG's Rules
If you violate the Terms of Service by doing things such as using a stated exploit you will be removed from the guild.
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Последняя редакция: Gamer1975. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 16:40:18
----- ROSTER -----
Our roster will be made available on our website. We have many players in their 60s and 70s.

Note: There are other members that frequent our ventrilo server -- but I can't see their character names without them being online - I'll update it as I can.

"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
Последняя редакция: Gamer1975. Время: 5 февр. 2013 г., 15:41:55
Ew clan tags. No thanks.
Gangsters Paradise..[url=http://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/img/profile/76561198053853558.png[/img][/url]
After a group discussion we have removed the requirement for "clan tags" ... we hope GGG adds guild tags under player's names in the future.

Archon_TU
Последняя редакция: Gamer1975. Время: 25 янв. 2013 г., 13:29:37
I see these threads as spam at best...

10 bucks says this guy bumps his own thread repeatedly.
Until a time when GGG creates a forum for guilds/clans to promote themselves - I would think you'll see a fair amount of spam on the general forums and in-game on chat channels. I chose to utilize the forum, myself as opposed to disrupting someone's in-game play.

Unfortunate - but it's where we are at this point in the game's lifespan.

I am optimistic that during Open Beta I will fill the 20 spots that I'd like to start with and then you'll have 1 less "spam thread" to deal with.

Gotta start somewhere. :)
Последняя редакция: Gamer1975. Время: 21 янв. 2013 г., 23:00:59
Hello Gamer1975, I'm trying to start a Guild Directory. I was wondering if you could send me a little more information via PM or here on this thread. In the thread there is a Application you can send.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69795
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
Submission completed. Thanks for putting that list together.
Ill join i guess pm me
This guy seems ok , why y'all bustin his balls , just trying to organize a friendly group of players

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация