||||||||| THE UNDERGROUND ||||||||| Maps, Loot, Fun & Friendly Gaming!

Hi!

Me and a long time friend would like to join. We enjoy partying and talking whilst we play but the loot stealing has become a bit of an issue with members of our public party being more miss then hit when it came to respecting the drops.

Anyway, I'll get in contact with you in-game. Cheers!
"
StanGe написал:
hey guys. im looking for a group that plays for fun and fair. your group profile looks nice to me. but i have one big question, on wich realm do you play? US, EU, SEA?

im from germany so im playing on the EU realm. constant ping of 70. i tested some games on other realms, but the ping made this unplayable for me >150. so if i would join your guild then i must be sure where you guys are playing on. thx :)

We have people that connect to the ventrilo server and play with us and I believe they use their own gateway that's closest to them. Lets try it out.
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
ok i´ll add you ingame. think im online again tomorrow evening / 10pm gmt+1. lets see if someone is playing on the EU realm :)
There are at least -3- people in our little group that are connecting from across the pond.
"In short, we don't care if someone's a millionaire -- if that person plans to degrade any member of the community or act in such a way that people will feel unwelcome here, then that person can fuck right off." - Charan, GGG Volunteer Moderator
is your clan on hardcore or default?
"
Sepyuu написал:
Hi!

Me and a long time friend would like to join. We enjoy partying and talking whilst we play but the loot stealing has become a bit of an issue with members of our public party being more miss then hit when it came to respecting the drops.

Anyway, I'll get in contact with you in-game. Cheers!

Loot stealing does NOT need to happen. We have run in organized groups nearly every night (we are trying to fill a 3rd and 4th group)...

We are not one of the guilds that you see that has hundreds of people spanning 60 video games. We are a core group of RPG fans that play together to AVOID two of the problems with these types of games:

1) People stealing every piece of yellow gear (and above) that drops - regardless of if they can use it or not.

2) Players who are, for lack of a better way to say it, bad.

About #2 -- Most people can be taught more information about the game. However, they are not necessarily bad. The bad people are .. well .. bad. Just ... meh.
"
Malgrif написал:
is your clan on hardcore or default?

Updated the first post to reflect this ... we are default.
Hey Archon! Silver Supporter here. i'd love to join you guys! I have 13 years gaming experience, experience with all voice programs, a good computer with a reliable internet connection. My time zone is mountain so meeting is fine so long as you aren't in NZ! I'll msg you in game if you're still looking!
Hey there fellow Silver Supporter!

We have 25 spaces on the Ventrilo server - so that's what we were looking at for members. If we grow, so be it -- so yeah, we have spaces left.

We'd like to see 15-20 be the average online.
Hello all I've been on POE since the ob launch. And every time I join with radoms I get maybe 1/3 the drops. I'm over the gold rush style. Anyway y'all seem great and I happen to be on vent. I guess in short I would like to be a part of TU. my account name is bna240. Looking forward to meeting friendly players.
IGN ambericequeen

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация