How the Open Beta launch will work

ty for reply ledrif I downloaded the client yesterday but I guess I have to wait a few more hours, as I didn't buy a starter pack.
How do you get to download the patch ? I open PoE and I immediatly come to the login screen. Nothing to see about patching =/
cant patch either. when i open the game, it goes directly to the login screen. i enter my login details and nothing happens :(
They appear to be a little late in server shut down and patch release, I think.
Casually casual.

sorry for being that impatient but my internet connection is very slow.

Why does tha game not patch after I start my game client? The closed beta starts and no option to patch the game occurs.
Hey guys, first post! So excited to try this game after watching Kripp play it for so long! I can't seem to download the 1.5 gb patch when i open the PoE client. Do i have to wait till the counter hits zero to DL it?

See you all in game!
Come on patch of exile!
"
Ishnax написал:
How do you get to download the patch ? I open PoE and I immediatly come to the login screen. Nothing to see about patching =/

Same here =(
"
yrogerg89 написал:
Hey guys, first post! So excited to try this game after watching Kripp play it for so long! I can't seem to download the 1.5 gb patch when i open the PoE client. Do i have to wait till the counter hits zero to DL it?

See you all in game!

That was the initial thought, but Chris updated this OP to say the patch would be available 2 hrs earlier, like when the servers go down, like 8 mins ago :/

I think they are just a bit late for some reason, I'm on a lame bb too so I'm eager, but patient :)
Casually casual.

Guys give it some time. They may just be a little late.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация