Thanks a lot, you are very welcome :-)

"
Nightmare90 написал:
I am Nightmare90 and I approve this.

Lol, thank you *hug* :-D
Updated again :-)
Something to add to the list:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37095257/JG0096-Treasury-of-Archaic-Names

It's probably the very first D&D supplement for character name generation, but it is still a fun resource, and, for old-timers like myself, a real blast from the past! Gotta sign up for Scribd, but it looks like that's free. mebbe? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Последняя редакция: Raycheetah. Время: 10 нояб. 2013 г., 15:15:41
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I've added it to the list. And thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate it <3
Added a few links about medieval names :-).
i have a discharger name "canthandlethischarge"
Последняя редакция: spoc002. Время: 15 нояб. 2013 г., 13:50:20
"
spoc002 написал:
i have a discharger name "canthandlethischarge"

:-D

Updated with savethewords.org by the Oxford English Dictionary - currently, there only is the archived version but even if you are not looking for a name, it's well worth the visit. :-D
*BUMP!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
*HUG* :-D

Also, another link added to the list. This time, MIMS prescription drugs database.
Gary Gygax's Extraordinary Book of Names on 4shared:

http://www.4shared.com/office/R86O3s6O/gary_gygaxs_extraordinary_book.html

What a great book! I would recommend it to fantasy gamers OR authors. You can prolly also find it cheap on Amazon.com. =^[.]^=

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация