Open Beta - design changes

"
samuraiduel написал:
"
MonstaMunch написал:
"
samuraiduel написал:
This makes me think th.at you don't know how energy shield works . . .
Slayer is a fucking moron

This makes me think that you don't realize the guy you just said that to basically invented the CI crit ice witch build that was one of the instrumental builds in bringing this nerf about in the first place. Go troll somewhere else. His post was correct, adding chaos res to the mod pool is a big deal. Doing it without testing makes no sense, and there is no way back from it if there are to be no item wipes. The whole thing is as absurd as you telling slurms that he doesn't understand how ES works.

If he understood ANYTHING he wouldn't have posted something so stupid as to say immunity = +25% resists.

I'll give him a break in that it was a knee jerk angry reaction on his part and he probably wasn't thinking.

And come on . . . nobody "invents" putting crit on ice spells or taking the strongest node in the game on a build. That's just naive. You might as well say "CoyoteFreak invented LS templar derp derp."

I'm not happy about a completely new item mod and giant change to chaos damage the day before release, but that's not my problem with his post.

he means that you can get 75% chaos reists through gear, immunity being 100% chaos rezist, that meaning CI will give you 25% resist over your cap, thats what he basically said.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
AhlenS написал:

What about the new passive that lets you regen ES instead of life? Problem solved!

Indeed, time to go get 7 items with max +chaos resist roll and completely ignore a mechanic!
"
VictorDoom написал:

he means that you can get 75% chaos reists through gear, immunity being 100% chaos rezist, that meaning CI will give you 25% resist over your cap, thats what he basically said.

Yes, which is not true.
"
samuraiduel написал:

If he understood ANYTHING he wouldn't have posted something so stupid as to say immunity = +25% resists.

you dont get him here. he wants to say that CI gives you resistance to 1 out of 4 dmg-sources (25%). but thats still wrong, CI gives you 100% chaosresistance while the maxresistance on the elemental dmg is 75% (wich can be raised, but 100%... well...). so his comparison of CI with "lose 1500 life and get maxresist for element X" is flawed as well.

and perhaps someone can explain me what the hell chaosresist on gear has to do with CI?! dont get it...

Edit:

"
VictorDoom написал:

that can be as well. but still neglecting the penalty and the necessary investment to get 75% chaosresist.

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Последняя редакция: Clownkrieger. Время: 23 янв. 2013 г., 11:26:00
Either way, it's weaker than it used to be. If 135% chaos resist is too much, is 60%? Anything after 60% means chaos is weaker than it used to be.

EDIT: Easy. Chaos resist on gear makes CI mean less. It used to be how you beat chaos... Now anyone can just get resists for it, making it less important. Oh, and those chaos resist rolls mean MORE useless mods for CI gear.
Последняя редакция: Xikorut. Время: 23 янв. 2013 г., 11:21:30
I will have to play to see how everything balances out, but from reading the patch notes, I am not very happy with all the nerfs.

I simply can not see a point to CI any longer
Not too optimistic about the clarity nerf
Discipline being nerfed sucks for my already nerfed CI build and for my Eldritch Battery build
Not a fan of adding chaos resists
2 totems builds sound like they suck now... granted they were a little OP

I am going to give it a try, but I think people will remember the "good old days" of closed beta when the game was a lot more fun
"Making the game easier really isn’t our goal..."

But in the world, players are: 10% hardcore players who enjoy a very difficult game(one popular is Kripparian), and the rest, 90% that are casual players; they will quit playing after finishing the game in normal... But maybe not, they won`t quit because it is a free game and exciting:)
If you wish to simply disregard one of the top CI caster, than maybe take a look at one of the top CI melee users:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70544/page/6

Read Invalesco's post, and maybe you will learn something
I have to say its very rare to find a game devoloper that will explain in so much depth why certan things were changed. I've played alot of games but the PoE dev team has honestly impressed me, not that I matter but lets just say This rarely happens.
Wow, some people really don't like change. Just because your specific build is no longer OP doesn't mean they're going in the wrong direction... Like at all.

Change your build, adapt, or forever be lost in the depths of your memory

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация