Open Beta - design changes

Mostly good.
I'm quite uncertain about this CI change, particularly with the changes to chaos damage/resist.

I definitely think the cosmetic item policy needs to be changed. If people need to pay for these skins and then pay to remove them that seems unnecessary. If the removal is a pay item it better at least be reusable and cheap.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Thanks for explaining the changes.

"
Arrogant написал:

I don't like the Quicksilver flask idea. Losing an hp/mp regen flask for movement speed is unacceptable and that's why I believe phaserun was used instead.

Stop using dumb terms like "unacceptable" like that, it makes you sound like an entitled child.
Nothing to see here.
"
Qarl написал:
with sudden difficulty spikes when they first attempt Merciless, to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out.

The first wrong assumption made before every complaint about anything in life is that things are supposed to be fair.

I love you GGG.

... I've had an epiphany.. every post I've responded to critically has had one thing in common. They were all complaining about something not being fair.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Последняя редакция: Panda413. Время: 22 янв. 2013 г., 21:05:01
I absolutely love GGG, no one can doubt that;

However I feel that so many of these changes are so knee-jerk, and the balance itself is almost non-existant.

I'm sad to say this, but I truely disprove of the balancing in this patch. The problems, while legit, are simply covered up, and over simplified, rather then fixing the problem.

Love ggg, but this patch of balance changes, not your highlight :*(

Love act 3 tho :S
Последняя редакция: EpsiIon. Время: 22 янв. 2013 г., 21:07:32
This is what every Dev should do. Awesome I love you guys
IGN: Fadrin
"
Lots of Keystones still need to be looked at for balance. Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique

Are they too weak or too strong?

Is there any accuracy in the marauder area?
Great explanation! Looking forward to the next 2 or 3 patches to come!
"
Drakx написал:
"
Lots of Keystones still need to be looked at for balance. Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique

Are they too weak or too strong?

Is there any accuracy in the marauder area?

They are definitely not too weak.
This, boys and girls, is what you call an effing patch!!!! Can't wait to get off work 2mrw and dig into this tender morsel of gaming goodness!!!!!

To quote Mr. Colbert:

"D3, your on notice!"
"
Qarl написал:
We have made several changes to quest rewards. The core system of quests giving you Skill Gems and Support gems is still in place.

I would love if from time to time there would be a little quality on gems/items given out as quest rewards. Or maybe a little better implicit mods. I always hate when I get 20% resist rings or bad belts/amulets.

Thank you for all the amazing work. You guys are the best. Not a single point in the patch notes or this explanation I don't like or don't understand.

And now give us the new passive tree to plan our builds. =D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация