Open Beta - design changes

very clear update! Can't wait for tomorrow!
"
EpsiIon написал:
I absolutely love GGG, no one can doubt that;

However I feel that so many of these changes are so knee-jerk, and the balance itself is almost non-existant.

I'm sad to say this, but I truely disprove of the balancing in this patch. The problems, while legit, are simply covered up, and over simplified, rather then fixing the problem.

Love ggg, but this patch of balance changes, not your highlight :*(

Love act 3 tho :S

I don't get it... have you played OB already?

How could you possibly form this conclusion without extensive play testing?

Invalid post is invalid.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
GGG you guys Rock!!! keep up the good work and we will keep on throwing money :D
sexy and i know it ;)
His point is that CI is hardly even useful now that it is possible to actually make Chaos damage as a whole weaker.
They seem to be taking Blizzard's approach to balance on this one...
"
Unearthly написал:
"
Drakx написал:
"
Lots of Keystones still need to be looked at for balance. Iron Reflexes and Resolute Technique

Are they too weak or too strong?

Is there any accuracy in the marauder area?

They are definitely not too weak.

Melee does not seem to be in a good spot right now, so I'm curious what these changes would do to further change the state of melee.
Great changes love them all.
Very thorough post and alot of time went into this.

Well done GGG.

So looking forward to this game coming out.
"
Panda413 написал:
"
EpsiIon написал:
I absolutely love GGG, no one can doubt that;

However I feel that so many of these changes are so knee-jerk, and the balance itself is almost non-existant.

I'm sad to say this, but I truely disprove of the balancing in this patch. The problems, while legit, are simply covered up, and over simplified, rather then fixing the problem.

Love ggg, but this patch of balance changes, not your highlight :*(

Love act 3 tho :S

I don't get it... have you played OB already?

How could you possibly form this conclusion without extensive play testing?

Invalid post is invalid.

Invalidating a post based on limited information on a post on limited information. You just lowered yourself to my level, and well below it, to simply anyone who reads this.

The reason I say this, is that we have had dozens, maybe even hundreds of threads on the balance issues at hand, with some of the best actual USERS of many of the things nerfed, who outlined many times, in many ways, exactly what was wrong with each of the systems.

Basically none of it was addressed here in anyway of correctly.

To boot, this entire patch, and reasoning, is simply leading me down a chain of thought that is mostly simplifying the game so immensly, that I am rather outraged to SEE this of a game that has prided itself on being as different as possible.

I mean, ES Just went from the only class/build/spec that could mitigate Chaos, and the strongest defensive late game option, to basically having all of the previous weaknesses, and none of the strengths.

Critique me if you will, and I admit, a bit of this may be knee-jerk of my own, but this patch is not the highlight of GGG. The balancing reasoning is very shallow, though well orated.

Im simply disappointed.
I am quite fond of the changes! I can't wait to get my hands on the new skill tree and see if my planned build will be able to go all the way!

Thank you! And keep it up! :-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация