ColbyCheeZe Build and Items

Hi,

I was planning a cold snap build which I later discovered was almost exactly like yours, except mine is a CI build. After watching your video (very helpful btw, thx), I started to worry that I was setting myself up for BIG TIME mana problems. First I need to point out that my character will not be a hardcore character, so my need for survivability is not quite as great, however I would like to still run end game maps without dieing a whole lot. I assumed that running a high level clarity gem boosted by aura passives, along with the mana leech from Bereks Grip, would provide me with enough mana. Your build though with its gigantic EB mana pool and regen, along with your comments, have me wondering whether my build will work as I had intended. Please let me know what you think, and whether there are any other options. I have linked the items I plan to use, along with my build, and how I would do a life/EB build similar to yours but for a witch.

By the way, I plan on using Freezing pulse as a secondary. I like having more than one dmg skill, and I think it would be really good if/when I get swarmed.

GEAR
Скрытый текст

So as you can see I have invested most of what I have into the characters items. At this point all I need are a couple more q% gems and a helm. It would be super lame to have to sell most of this and buy life based gear.

CI Build

Possible Life / EB build, pretty much your build but slightly modified for witch:

Please, let me know what you think.
Последняя редакция: Shmoo11. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 12:32:19
This Cast on Crit Scion build is so much fun! Thank you for sharing it.

I got a question tough. I was thinking about possible improvements in the skill tree. There are many obvious choices and easy to get life and crit chance nodes but there are also some inefficient choices and to get them you had to waste many nodes.

What about going for Static blows and Purity of flesh nodes? They are pretty far away but I think they may be powerful enough to be worth it. +20% chance to shock seems pretty crazy. With 20% quality arc gem and +5% node we have already taken it gives 45% chance to shock on hit with our Arc making stacking shock much faster.

What do you think about this?
IGN:
ZENofWar [lvl 88 Blood magic cyclone Marauder]
ZENofArts [lvl 80 Cast on crit Quill Rain Scion]
Последняя редакция: zamraii. Время: 15 февр. 2014 г., 10:32:16
Great stream, great thread!
here's an updated build for the new tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBLMIZw5IEZYUTRZvGDwZhRo4HNwdFB6UHwIkPCSqJpUnqSqNLJwtHy2oL501kjbFNtg26TrYOuE9X0GHRKtGcUkbSVFN2E3jUlNVS1WuVcZabV3yYG1irGaebRlte3DVfll_xoFvgh6DCYM4h2WI8Yw2jHaPRo-mkFWTJ5M6l4WcLZ1jnYCdqp48ogCio6SxplenCKdcp4SsP6-3sZC0DLc-t9a9J8AawFHB889l0NDWndgk2t3bC9tZ3FfhiONq44Tljuw47FXvfPAf8kX56PrS_gr-jw==
2x second immortal call real nice
bump
Cogito, ergo, sum.
I'm running the Acro Melee Tank as my first dude in Ambush! I'm a bit worried about not having enough money, but we'll see how it goes.

This is the build I'm using, same as Colby's except I don't get or go past the Frenzy node in the Shadow's part of the tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSubLb2Bq8VHfmVNhNluab6n0k3v48APY3A0k7ZBTipbr90NLOmQCvzFFSBW-megKk2D2-4OdEGHdj8n6yz8S-96I_Z310p9SsisR85x037v8H8rbqpsFnByWkgwfNaKtfIDh1FHqW41khutlWaquI2_eA3-j4jxqn8FtQthTeP-Co191CN5aKZX8kXdqMEEMZ464caiXz9VtUF0MHF_4-Ofns12K0t4MfsnL6cw9006QptY7w4UIORRvJ9QR6SsGJHyLxR1Ou3B2A==
Can I get the link to the CoC Quill Rain Shadow build you had up? I was following it and now I can't seem to find it anywhere!
It seems he edited his post. I suppose he might be working on improving it.
What the hell ? Why did Colby edit this post ?!? Now I can´t view the Passive Skill Tree :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация