1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet, but SAPPING flasks are absolutely insane with this build, as well as any other build that incorporates Blood Magic since we do not have a mana pool. All benefit, no downside.
"
sym написал:
I don't know if it's been mentioned here yet, but SAPPING flasks are absolutely insane with this build, as well as any other build that incorporates Blood Magic since we do not have a mana pool. All benefit, no downside.

What do you mean by "SAPPING flasks"?
Why you giveup fron Iron Reflexes?

I'm thinking about using this build that you posted before

Скрытый текст
http://migre.me/d3Y5Z
Последняя редакция: Frasson. Время: 31 янв. 2013 г., 20:42:19
"
imthedan написал:
"
sym написал:

"SAPPING" prefixed health flasks..

Flask Life To Recover +60%
Flask Removes 10% Of Life Recovery From Mana On Use (but you have no mana to remove)
"
sym написал:
"
imthedan написал:
"
sym написал:

"SAPPING" prefixed health flasks..

Flask Life To Recover +60%
Flask Removes 10% Of Life Recovery From Mana On Use (but you have no mana to remove)

ohhh right on. appreciate it.
Great guide mate. :)
"
imthedan написал:
So, is this build good for end game or not? I've seen a lot say they can't kill shit when they get further into the game.

Don't worry, this build can go through late game for sure!!

Some people just experience bad drop luck and can't upgrade their gear.
Merciless is kinda gear-dependent.

And just in case you don't trust me:
there are some people in the top 10s in soft-and harcore league who play very similar builds with great succes.
"
Gix_Phyrex написал:
"
duabijitelur написал:
Ground Slam/Sweep + Melee Physical Damage = got extra dmg ? but they are aoe skills

What's the problem?
You can increase physical damage of aoe skills, too. :)

Thanks for the info :D now gaining experience for my gems....

my gear are kinda suck though
lvl 35, below are my gearss ><
Скрытый текст

though my passive skill got a lil bit fk-ed up

Your passives are fine. Your problem is your gear. Where's the max health on it? It's the most important stat for you.
I have a.... very similar build to this one..but very different at the same time.

Anyway, this thread is too long to read through 46 pages, so it has probably been addressed already, how are you handling armor w/out armor nodes? What is your physical resistance in Merciless and how do you achieve it? I would love to skip me some armor nodes if I can get maxed out physical resists with reasonably attainable gear (aka no 3 uniques required and shit like that)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация