Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

b
b
What about chaos dmg in DPS build ?
hi, I do not understand how you dress 6 auras, do not understand the system with blood magic
"
lancowe100 написал:
What about chaos dmg in DPS build ?

You can easy reach 0% chaos resistance with good rings. You can easy find chaos on belt + can find it on gloves.

We are just near of the 16% chaos resistance node, so if you wanna you can take it ^^.

With very good stuff, you can reach 75% chaos res ^^.

In fact, only completly OP (realy fucking OP, they do like 2K chaos damage per second ...) zombie with "create poison cloud on death" are boring about chaos damage. GGG need nerf that shit.

But they didn't kill me, you just need be more focused than before :p.

"
wind555 написал:
hi, I do not understand how you dress 6 auras, do not understand the system with blood magic

I use that item :

It do blood magic without any multiplier, not like blood magic gem.

So, I equip that helmet, cast my 4 auras on life, change helmet for my crown of eyes, use a mana flask and cast my 4 auras on mana.

But now it remove few auras when you change zone. So before change zone, equip the Malachai, like that you'll keep your aura on life. and when you come in the new zone, remove malachai and cast again mana auras with the crown of eyes.
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 16 марта 2014 г., 7:13:57
What about using Vall pact?
"
lancowe100 написал:
What about using Vall pact?

I thinked about use vaal pact + life leech gem for help ES refull on very hard boss, but couldn't try it again ^^.
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 16 марта 2014 г., 8:46:15
b
b
b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация