Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

New part added : The Pros & Cons
[Removed by Admin]
Последняя редакция: Connor_GGG. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 15:33:41
Spoiler on video (to take less place) added.
Good morning everybody.
Working on a new version of the tree :

So, pros and cons of the new version :

Cons :

-lose 6% of evasion/armour
-lose 12% of ES (6 from tree and 6 from 30 intel)
-lose 2% block and 1% or 2% spell block (depending of your rainbowstride)
-lose Ghost Reaver
-Second form of Palace's Dominus will be hard without Ghost Reaver, I'll try it tomorrow.

Pros :

-You lose 6% of armour/evasion, but it's armour now and no evasion boost, your aegis aurora (and maybe your belt) do armour, so finaly, you lose nothing in real value of armour. For exemple, my Aegis aurora + my belt = 791 armour, 791*0,44 = 348 armour. My total "evasion" value with Grace is near of 5300, it's the base value, before eva/armor boost. 5300*0.06 = 318. Like you see, in fact I win armour.
-Win 2 passives point !
-Win 27% of physical damage
-Ghost Reaver is scale without Vaal Pact, 25% of your ES per seconde, so near of 1.5K per seconde for me, actualy, with my 40K armor, I regen 1600 ES per block ...
-More scalable/flexible version, you don't want lose ES, use your 2 points to take 12% of ES, you want more damage? take it, or just progress in the tree to reach early the last point (I'll do that personnaly).
- +30 strengh, so need 30 less on the stuff

Still working on that new tree, probably post it tomorrow.
Последняя редакция: Evelyus. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 15:35:52
After a try on Palace, Dominus will maybe be a problem. His searing Bound do so mass damage, if he do Searing Bound + attack of god (and don't block that attack), it's dead, no no facetanking, need leap slam.

I'll try again tomorrow, on this try, Temporal Chain killed me.
[Removed by Admin]
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Последняя редакция: Connor_GGG. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 15:40:08
___
IGN: Sin
Последняя редакция: Make_A_Witch_Foundation. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 12:50:13
That facetanking ability is just epic! might give this build a try, got all the needed pieces of gear except Soul Taker :( good job for this build Dude! + 1
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
Whoa... I can finally put this to use:

Also have these laying around:

Sweeeeeeeeet, something to do when the leagues end.

(Yes, I know my cwdt setup is fucked... haven't played that character since it was changed)

Need change color of your armor :p. But it's a nice armor guy, will be fine on this build.

"
bentmint написал:
That facetanking ability is just epic! might give this build a try, got all the needed pieces of gear except Soul Taker :( good job for this build Dude! + 1

Thanks guy ^^. Soul taker is absolute necessary, find one :p.
Последняя редакция: Connor_GGG. Время: 24 янв. 2014 г., 15:41:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация