Bad Allocation

After starting the game and making it to the login screen, the game crashes and throws up an "Exception: Bad Allocation" message. So far it has done this about 4 or 5 times in a row. This always crashes the game.

Windows 7 32bit
Intel Core i3 Duo 3.1GHz
4GB Memory
nVidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti
Sam here, I had this happen twice just now. Same error, then a Client.exe run-time error in Visual C++.

However, third try the game started up fine and I'm in.

Windows 8 64-bit, yattayatta... patched from closed beta game.
also having the same issue.
Aww atleat i'm not alone, i did try it many times in case it was my pc, but now im pretty sure that is an awful bug.. This error appear when i try going into the dark forest in the II Act..
Hope GGG can fix this bug soon
So Far.. So Good
same issue here, this is what it looks like http://imgur.com/FGHXZzi,v6T70Ly,qnfMjC0#0
there's 3 images there, first i get the bad allocation message, then a runtime error message, then that the client has stopped working, is this the progression for everyone?
okay, i guess you just have to try it 3 times, or keep trying till it works, it's working for me now, after trying 3 times :D
I too have this problem. I did the the pack checking and it worked when I opened up PoE. Then later on the day I tried to log in and boom same problem.
Последняя редакция: Mullegun. Время: 25 янв. 2013 г., 0:55:16
Yep, same thing here. I will try a third time now.

I am guessing it is failing while trying to dynamically grab some more memory from the O/S. Maybe something has changed to make it try and grab more memory than my PC can give it. I am running on a 32 bit vista system with 2GB RAM, which I know is pushing it a bit. I run Game Booster to free up more memory.
yea me 2
i have the bad allocation message and game crash when i try enter dark forest act2.
i cant enter so i am stuck.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация