Perz' Group Supporter

I Take it back actually. When I look at your skill tree and hte kind of nodes you have to get, it becomes pretty evident that you could not feasibly run vaal pact without losing a TON of points. Vaal pact's location in 1.0 sucks xD

Последняя редакция: biggerboom. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 16:07:59
Will this build work when they fix aura snapshotting with malachai?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim написал:
Will this build work when they fix aura snapshotting with malachai?

it will with the loss of es:

IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
How is the mana leech? After dropping all those wand physical dmg nodes? And with 165 mana left after auras, any problems at all?
Последняя редакция: kaytoph. Время: 9 янв. 2014 г., 2:27:53
"
kaytoph написал:
How is the mana leech? After dropping all those wand physical dmg nodes? And with 165 mana left after auras, any problems at all?

i have 7% leech from belt and 1% from helm. no problem at all. only maps with 50% less leech do some trouble in the dmg setup, not in the mf setup i use 99% of the time.

those pdmg nodes are kinda useles since with poe all spell dmg nodes apply to the phys and ele dmg i do.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Последняя редакция: Perz. Время: 9 янв. 2014 г., 4:12:56
is there a way to run this w/o Shav ? i mean not everyone can buy it but maybe later in the game. is there any option in your mind maybe ??
"
ExiledEUW написал:
is there a way to run this w/o Shav ? i mean not everyone can buy it but maybe later in the game. is there any option in your mind maybe ??

nope. we cannot run low life without shavs. also i wrote it in the first post.
updated Gameplay section
"
Perz написал:
updated Gameplay section

good build
but can the belt leech enough mana for the skill?
"
shepherddwu написал:
"
Perz написал:
updated Gameplay section

good build
but can the belt leech enough mana for the skill?

yes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация