1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Qarl написал:

Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.
So I won't Ice Spear thrice when ST crits, but I'll probably Ice Spear every crit.
I guess nothing really changed for me?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Whew I'm relived I almost pressed the shit hit the fucking fan button right here. god dayum

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
TheuberClips написал:
"
Physical percentage based damage reduction and Immortal Call now correctly mitigate damage from physical degeneration damage.

To clarify, this means Endurance Charges and Immortal Call work against Corrupting Blood now, right?

Yes.

How does one read 10ms CD on cast on critical ?
Does that mean hits within 10ms time won't proc? (ergo if you crit multiple targets at this same time only one cast will happen)
Or the cast will simply queue and release every 10ms?

If first is the case it will probably hurt cyclone coc but not effects others like barrage.
Последняя редакция: Stt3r0. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 19:46:18
I really hope flame totem, searing bond and punishment got enough of a buff because it still seems like they will be pretty poor skills...And the 10ms cd will hurt skills that use chain, cyclone the most because they cast that stuff instantly multiple times, while barrage and others they dont cast so many of them at the same time.
Последняя редакция: NagiSoi. Время: 8 янв. 2014 г., 19:47:28
Wait. Did freeze mine get buffed?
ST CoC gutted. ST either has all projectiles crit per cast or none. If you roll a ST crit, then each mob ST hits (plus when it comes back) is a roll on CoC. This resulted in multiple instant casts from CoC when you're hitting a large pack of mobs.

Great game, destroyed a spec that wasn't even broken.
cool.
Still if a "nerf" that adds a cool-down of 1/10 of a second effects your build that much you might need to make a few changes.
"
corbinstuard написал:
ST CoC gutted. ST either has all projectiles crit per cast or none. If you roll a ST crit, then each mob ST hits (plus when it comes back) is a roll on CoC. This resulted in multiple instant casts from CoC when you're hitting a large pack of mobs.

Great game, destroyed a spec that wasn't even broken.

That was also ONLY thing in this game that has got my gaming PC to close 0 fps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация