The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

"
benjiwoosh написал:
"
kechari написал:
Flameblast is of course viable with incomplete gear / gems. However, the build really isn't "the build" until you've picked up the bare essentials (as mentioned, searing touch + Q flameblast and chance to ignite). Until then, expect to be a novice blaster, not a master blaster

For shame, I always wanted a caster build but all the ele builds Ive tried so far were pretty meh, while this one looks pretty fun.
Guess Ill roll with summoner or HS/GS duellist or marauder until I at least find a searing touch...

Another question tho - how good does the build work with searing touch and leveled/quality gems BUT without sick stuff like 40% Kaoms and 15% fire damage on every trinket?

The only items that are really manditory to the build IMO are the 20% gems on your fireblast, prolif ,chance to ignite, and inc burning.

and less so

Without alphas (which is great but not manditory) you are looking at around 6ex. 4 with only a 4link searing.

For a new league tho I always lead with an ez to gear mf char and then once I have some currency I move into a harder build.

As far as map mods go, the only ones that really hurt that I avoid are reduced/no regen (we dont leech), +% fire resistance, and frankly I can still do it but curse immune is quite annoying.

Temp chains is very doable since we only need to 1-3 stack fireblasts to kill most things, even rares+bosses. Ele reflect is also quite easy since 75% or more of our overall dmg ends up being burning.
Последняя редакция: kuromahou. Время: 16 февр. 2014 г., 15:31:40
"
What wud be a good place to place the 9 points saved in not going for the charisma cluster? Already grabbed immolation, fire walker, blast radius and amplify. Currently life is only 3.5k though so some more life nodes might be a good idea?

Can never go wrong with HP nodes (though, this is the HC player in me speaking). Apart from that I would use those points to pick up the Growth and Decay nodes.
Последняя редакция: kechari. Время: 16 февр. 2014 г., 15:33:00
"
kechari написал:

Is it possible to still run 3 Auras (Determ, Grace, Purity) without charisma? I feel as though the Growth and Decay route and leaving out Charisma would be the better choice (if its possible to run all 3 of the more important auras) The regen you get from the tree already makes up for the vitality that you would be running other wise.
"
Synzaku написал:
Is it possible to still run 3 Auras (Determ, Grace, Purity) without charisma? I feel as though the Growth and Decay route and leaving out Charisma would be the better choice (if its possible to run all 3 of the more important auras) The regen you get from the tree already makes up for the vitality that you would be running other wise.

I believe charisma OR sovereignty with an alpha's and a lvl 20 reduced mana would be the minimum for running that aura combination. It depends on how flameblast is linked as well. I wouldn't underestimate vitality, either. Here's a great tool for calculating aura reservation:

http://spoontacular.com/poe/auras.html
vitality works great and gives me around 80 extra health regen/sec, which will be much better with larger life pool. Without kaoms, purity of elements might not be required as we can get resists on armor/gloves/boots/belt/jewellery. Physical dmg does hurt a lot, so I am using immortal call + CwDT but most of the times I can kill from offscreen so thats I why skipped determination.

On a side note, do u think this build will get be affected a lot by the new patch and flying monsters? They wont be affected by proliferated ignite most probably.

Also, the OP is missing info about bandits. I took life, skillpoint, skillpoint but it wud be good if u cud add them in the guide.
Последняя редакция: nightblade157. Время: 18 февр. 2014 г., 13:05:52
Its not at all hard to cap out resists without purity. Boots and gloves, all you need besides high armor/eva is resists.

Rings just need fire dam, mana, resists. And fire damage is a distant third as the builds dmg is already fantastic.

Belt is a life armor and resist machine :D

Drop purity, just run vit and grace, and you dont need the mana nodes.
Yea with so much flexibility on gear choices, I'm considering running mf based gear. At lvl 72, I'm able to do rare 70 maps with nasty mods. This is one of those rare builds that are actually so much more effective than it looks on the surface. Glad I decided to roll this :)

Just waiting to get my hands on a kaoms
There seems to be a problem with that (the mf thing from poster above).

Apparently proliferated burning damage (maybe all ignition damage) does not apply your rarity.

With 150% rarity I am running maps and getting less than 1 full inv of rares, where my 150% summoner can do 2 unloads and still have leftovers.

I have been unable to find solid info about burning/ignition kills and our mf from gear. I just know that it feels like I am running with zero rarity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация