The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

If you have a quality/leveled reduced mana that'd be the perfect spot for your auras.
Does Concentrated effect also affect the burn damage because I was thinking of swapping it out for either IIQ or IIR gem?
Yes, it does. It's an incredibly powerful support.
Is it viable to level all the way with flameblast?
If not,
What levels or how many points into the build before its comfortable to do so?
And what do u level with before then?
Also, is searing touch a must before the build is remotely useable?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Reading the guide a 2nd time, i saw the uber unique kaom's heart with 37% increased fire damage. How much does that boosts u?

My queries in summary: Will you still able to 1 shot piety or kole w/o the 2 uniques, searing touch and kaom's, and if not, how many casts?
Последняя редакция: onijacques. Время: 12 янв. 2014 г., 8:12:33
Great build, I've loved fire/burn builds since CB when I was playing all sorts of fireball/burn/prolif characters. Nice to see you on Nemesis as well! I'm rather jealous of your Searing touch haha, doesn't get much better than that ;) I think I'll have to settle for a decently rolled 5L, just can't quite fork out for the 6L. Ohh hell, I can't even get close!

Curious if you've done any testing with the cold snap/trap vs the changed freeze mine since the patch? I Thought I had seen some mention of coldsnap in here and now I can't find it haha. Ohh well =/ Do you even mother freezing enemies or just the 1-2 stack for safety etc? Thanks! Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on witch vs scion for such a build.
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
Последняя редакция: Teflondon1975. Время: 12 янв. 2014 г., 15:29:32
"
onijacques написал:
Is it viable to level all the way with flameblast?

It's entirely viable, just not especially fast.

"
What levels or how many points into the build before its comfortable to do so?

Expect to pick up the witch fire % and templar burn nodes before the build starts to shift toward the faster 1-charge play style.

"
And what do u level with before then?

If you're in a hurry nothing beats facebreakers with phys dmg gear. Mind the reflect damage, though! Spectral throw with solid low-level uniques also does well.

"
Edit: Reading the guide a 2nd time, i saw the uber unique kaom's heart with 37% increased fire damage. How much does that boosts u?

My queries in summary: Will you still able to 1 shot piety or kole w/o the 2 uniques, searing touch and kaom's, and if not, how many casts?

Kaom's is an incredible item for this build but don't underestimate Carcass Jack as a substitute. There is no replacement for Searing Touch, however. Yes, the build still functions and you'll be able to get quite far without it, but the power gain from this single item is simply too large to ignore.

Yes, Piety can be 1-shot without Kaom's.
"
Teflondon1975 написал:
Great build, I've loved fire/burn builds since CB when I was playing all sorts of fireball/burn/prolif characters. Nice to see you on Nemesis as well! I'm rather jealous of your Searing touch haha, doesn't get much better than that ;) I think I'll have to settle for a decently rolled 5L, just can't quite fork out for the 6L. Ohh hell, I can't even get close!

Curious if you've done any testing with the cold snap/trap vs the changed freeze mine since the patch? I Thought I had seen some mention of coldsnap in here and now I can't find it haha. Ohh well =/ Do you even mother freezing enemies or just the 1-2 stack for safety etc? Thanks! Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on witch vs scion for such a build.

Yes, I got quite lucky on my Searing Touch! Look for higher rolls on the fire % modifier when shopping as it's the most important factor.

I've never used cold snap for this build but prior to adopting an ignite-based approach I made use of freeze mine / prolif / increased AE. This is something I'd recommend to anyone levelling with flameblast -- the added control is very clutch. It also gives you plenty of time to identify dangerous packs.

The differences between Witch vs. Scion vs. Templar are nominal. Templar is the most point efficient, witch offers a little more crit, and scion has easier access to the survival nodes, making it the best choice for hardcore leagues. All three work very well.
Последняя редакция: kechari. Время: 12 янв. 2014 г., 16:07:03
Why did you opt out of DoT damage in Shadow/Witch area and instead focus for increased area/damage?
Последняя редакция: corbinstuard. Время: 13 янв. 2014 г., 1:15:37
Hi, any thoughts on using Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet ?? :) i mean the 30% fire dmg is amazing
I've leveled my scion using spectral throw with low level unique (shiversting, rigvald's charge) and I reached this current point in my skill tree
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56EGHtz7-CvJFOuGmVzGeTeP-jzWSrFmI8edjtfJuqkrIPycqTessks2sR5LzGYbKSsM6m7UZivsJ9toaj4LHKPrr7riTpwidrhpsGYUkqjbp42qPRtDQz2VVxhZvFSAs6d0NW69OKiml_MVnoId2Sn0=

Playing in hardcore server (garena i.e non-international), I went straight for the hp nodes and managed to survive till cruel act3, where i almost died to lightning thorns even with close to 2k hp.
Rng shone on me and i managed to buy myself a searing touch.

Which nodes do u recommend i go for next, now that i have the core of the build at hand?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация