Season Six, Event 42: 2 Hour Solo

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 34: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 30-33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-29: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 18-21: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 13-17: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-12: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (Library): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (Docks): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dominus (Upper Scepter of God): 3 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
To which server will the chars move after this league?
IGN: Haeresie
"
Vomitorivm написал:
To which server will the chars move after this league?

Dead characters go to Standard, characters who survive the race go to hardcore
If they do not die and survive until the end, they will be moved to the hardcore league
Died to desync. Race was a waste of time for me.
Do you have to survive to the very end to receive reward points? Or if you reach level 6 for example, would you still get one reward point even though you died?
Dont know how i even got as far as i got before deing with this dsync...ive been playing for how many years now...dsync is at its top worst its disgusting. il keep playing races and try to play today it wasent just dsync. rng didint favor me at all it seems. actually, its not that it didint favor me... i found 0 upgrades to my gear. i had an alch and even lvl 12 all that droped was stuff i couldent use because of stat req that were inposible for me as i didint find any amulets or orbs to buy from vendor when came the time id need it. i barely found anything other then extremely low lvl white items or melee weapons and armors not of my type...i found i think... 1 rare item at hillock...dont remember what brutus droped again 2hand melee weeapons wich my witch has no use for and low lvl items that are not upgrades to my already bad items.

Brutus fight:

Wtf happened to him? he is never were he shows to be...hows that a boss fight you might aswell make him invisible because he pretty much just disappears places and chains dps on you in the most impossible ways, brutus does NOT just dsync Brutus TELEPORTS places. ive seen him trigger firetraps at far then instantly apear beside me smashing my face in. i wouldent mind if it was ment to be and that its just how strong he was BUT ITS NOT its just glitchy it feels like some bad video game fight. i cant understand how brutus fight got worst over years sometimes he just damages me off screen running around doing 0 animation. i have NEVER played a game with such a glitched out buggy boss...ever... congrats GGG on creating this [Dsync Master] yes.. i can see it now. under his name you should put [ Has mastered the arts of dsync ].

loot: i personaly got nothing this race. i guess rng is rng. but why are race drops so bad. because you keep your orbs after? why not put random chests at certain area entrances with untradable items and orbs i dono, do you even get how boring doing a 2-4 hour race without being able to get any half descent items. ATLEAST while Base items of a higher lvl then the area to be able to craft a blue item at MINIMUM this is killing me how many times i just CANT find any upgrades even white items that WOULD be an upgrade just...dont drop.

Overall opinion: races are fun in general my favorite are by far the ones that are as far as possible to just grinding the early areas of the game for xp, as that is quite....boring. then come the races that make the beginning of the game harder. wich are not bad! turbo is...broken of course. i dont know if its just me but turbo for me is just mobs teleporting everywhere even tho i have stable and somewhat pretty low ping, totems can be fun and those insane mixes of all the race mods those can get funny but again same ishue with rng being huge, sure it prob only happens 20% of the time. but some people seem stuck in there and some never see it. i sadly seem to be there alot when it comes to rng wich i dont mind normaly. but cant deal with in races. the rng part of path of exile should be in the mobs and there abilities not your loot its a race of skill or race of who has luck

p.s dont know if you notices dsync is getting worst...hope you are...

hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Desync really has been at its worst these past few days. It's at the point where I feel like I need some serious luck to actually survive one of these races.
GG WP
Скрытый текст
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
no movespeed boots no vrom vrom :(

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация