Season Six, Event 55: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Perandus Blazon Unique Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Aurumvorax Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Goldwyrm Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Amethyst Ring Item (10 available to be won)
wrong race
Последняя редакция: sadrobot05. Время: 16 янв. 2014 г., 17:13:36
It is beyond me why people consider this fun. Desync city (I know what desync is and how to typically deal with it) 100% rng..... No skill involved. If you manage to find a decent drop you then have the other rng.... Encountering undying aristocrats as a scion ST in the second zone...... What a riot!
"
Shananiganz написал:
It is beyond me why people consider this fun. Desync city (I know what desync is and how to typically deal with it) 100% rng..... No skill involved. If you manage to find a decent drop you then have the other rng.... Encountering undying aristocrats as a scion ST in the second zone...... What a riot!
You're wrong there, I once had horrible rng, I still keep in top 50. The other day I had used a white Driftwood maul for the first 5 areas, still managed to stay in top 50 until I died just after getting my Tribal.
ACE Member.
"
Shananiganz написал:

I've encountered nasty mobs in nearly every Endless Ledge race, but that makes me to think a bit how to safely kill them and avoid death.

RNG plays some role, but it clearly isn't that huge as you think. People with good general understanding will rank decent even despite bad RNG (lets not get into extremes with "bad RNG").

Desync? Play around it, mostly just reckless people die of it. Adapt to it or die, simple.

"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
"
Shananiganz написал:

Im sorry but if you think that encountering undying aristocrats as a ranged character in early levels is bad, i guess racing is not for you. I dont see how you would desync so much in these races also, for sure doesnt happen to me atleast.
Последняя редакция: Danielhej. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 7:41:58
The difference between 40th and 50th is RNG based, between 40th and 400th not.
The most RNG based race is 12 mins imho.
Hopefully RNGeezus is with me this time, died 4 times in the 100 min Signature Race No 54, mostly due to not paying attention ;-)
Последняя редакция: Fleshrocket. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 7:54:21
Shananiganz is actually right, EL is an RNG-fest, you don't really start to realize just how random it is until you've done several of them with extremely varying results (it took boof two seasons to realize how random it actually is). It mostly depends on your zones though and not even your gear.

Leap Slam frogs, proximity shield, dischargers, if you get a few of those zones in a row there is really bupkis you can do.

The goal of any racer should be to win and get to as high of a level as possible, this "just play it safe and don't die" approach some are suggesting here isn't going to get you very high on the ladder. You have to yolo if you want to win, but for that EL is a lottery.

And sure you always see some of the same names win in EL, but you also see alot of good racers die in them. If you can yolo your way through the race and get easy zones you are obviously going to do well if you are good, but if you get unlucky with zones I can guarantee you that you won't win even if you are good at racing.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Последняя редакция: SlixSC. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 9:21:23
Going to run this awesome mod as usual :)

www.twitch.tv/jakobmillah
what's the point when they don't award the points you get?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация