The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

Lets out a big fart under the covers then holds this threads head under
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Oh come on this would be the ultimate scam against RMTers

Sell orbs
Get cash
Ban RMTers account and delete currency.

If GGG are not doing this they really should be. Seems like a pretty decent way to put RMT otu of business. The legality of it be questionable but I am sure they could work something out with the authorities.
"
Ozsmeg написал:

Sell orbs
Get cash

If GGG are not doing this they really should be. Seems like a pretty decent way to put RMT otu of business. The legality of it be questionable but I am sure they could work something out with the authorities.

Sounds intriguing!

"
Ozsmeg написал:

Sell orbs
Get cash

This sounds like a great idea. Would this be legally disputable?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Ozsmeg написал:

Sell orbs
Get cash

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_%28computing%29

I am pretty sure it is frowned upon, not quite sure on the legality.
I heard that GGG and Blizzard were working together to manipulate the world economy by properly timing their content releases...
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
Having seen Chris' home and spent time there, I would be very interested in knowing what some of you people imagine it looks like.

Feel free to draw a picture in Paint or something. Don't forget the swimming pool full of gold coins and the indoor bowling alley.

edit: is this locked or not? Hmmm.

Something close to this obviously.

Скрытый текст
Welcome to the greatest conspiracy you will ever come to read exiles.....GGG is watching.
“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
"
Revoltofthedead написал:
The funny part about GGG being tolerant of RMT is the fact that Chris Wilson initially funded the POE project by selling Diablo 2 items online for cash. He is now selling POE orbs and mirrors. GGG doesn't even ban your IP if you get caught RMTing, just your account. Enjoy your scam children..

Ahahahahahahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahah

Heehehehahahahah

Please God tell me you're not serious!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация