1.0.6 Patch Notes

"
Chris написал:
Version 1.0.6
Major Features/Content:

Duration Balance:
  • The Increased Duration support gem duration bonus has been reduced from 50-83% (depending on level) to 45-64%. Its quality bonus has been halved.
  • Immortal Call, Blood Rage, Conversion Trap, Animate Weapon and Frost Wall have had their base duration increased by 25%.
  • Firestorm, Poison Arrow, Ice Shot, Arctic Armour, Arctic Breath, Curses and Smoke Mine have had their base duration increased by 10%.

Um. What was wrong with increased duration? Hate having useful skills nerfed for no apparent reason.
on more thing: since OB we are getting multiple buffs to players damage/survavibility, many powerfull uniques/skills were added. Can we expect some difficulty increases to counter this? Im little bit worried game becomes easier with every content patch
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Chris написал:
"
reboticon написал:
For real? You still didn't fix the race rewards messing up all forum linking bug? It's been 8 days since you said it was fixed locally. Really hoping this is just an oversight in the notes, because it's a pretty big deal. Gonna have to shelf this one for a while if it's not addressed.

We don't generally list website bugs in the patch notes, but I believe the fix is in this patch. If not, we'll make sure it's fixed ASAP.

Thank You.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Chris wrote:
"
Completed 7 Challengesreboticon wrote:
For real? You still didn't fix the race rewards messing up all forum linking bug? It's been 8 days since you said it was fixed locally. Really hoping this is just an oversight in the notes, because it's a pretty big deal. Gonna have to shelf this one for a while if it's not addressed.

GOD has spoken move along

lol
I don't see the 5 new passives anywhere, the additions to the current passives though are fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

Edit: NVM I see them, behind necro aegis, and 2 more added to one of the bigger minion clusters. Minor additions, but still okay.
Последняя редакция: Waves_blade. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 17:43:10
"
Chris написал:
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

Many seems pissed by this change if you look at the leaked 1.06 notes thread, can you tell us by how much the damage has been increased? thanks.
Tech guy
Последняя редакция: Warrax. Время: 29 янв. 2014 г., 17:42:44
fail no pvp
"
Ludvator написал:
on more thing: since OB we are getting multiple buffs to players damage/survavibility, many powerfull uniques/skills were added. Can we expect some difficulty increases to counter this? Im little bit worried game becomes easier with every content patch

We generally rebalance overall difficulty with the big four month patches like 1.1.0. Because they add new challenges and stuff to do, it's generally only harder.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No respec for summoners?
IGN: Kulde
fixed desyncs? ;F

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация