[1.1.0] UPDATED [HC] Disciplus' 2H ST Mace Marauder - Easy, cheap and effective

"
hatoblue написал:
"
Spectral Throw: this now deals 46% of weapon damage at level 1, but increases as it levels. By level 15 of the gem, you will dealing 60% of weapon damage.

Seems like Spectral Throw got nerfed for low levels but buffed at higher levels, which is great news for us. Now just to see what happened to mara starting nodes. Probably can't get Elemental Adaptation anymore, which is a bummer.

Where's the ST Buff?
yea ST didn't get a buff, it's just shittier now at low lvls and at 15 it's the same as before... how stupid is that.
"
risko написал:
yea ST didn't get a buff, it's just shittier now at low lvls and at 15 it's the same as before... how stupid is that.

Well I imagine it scales linearly so at level 20 it does 65% of weapon damage or something, assuming the increased projectile damage is unchanged... Time will tell however.

More worried about the life leech nerf, might be better to just stack life regen now or grab Vaal Pact
Последняя редакция: hatoblue. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 11:30:31
If I understand it correctly, it was just an early game nerf to ST and once it hits level 15 it will be back to the point which it is at now.

So nothing too crazy, but the leech change might become quite an issue. I'm really not too sure about this, it's very possible that it isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. Overall we are probably going to lose some life, and possibly elemental adaption.

I don't really like the idea of vaal pact in the first place, chaos damage per second is WAY too common of a map mod for me to ever really want to consider using vaal pact on a life build. Also 60% reduced leech on top of the leech nerf is probably far too much, one of the great things about this build was being able to tank the hits and keep attacking and keep leeching.

Once it goes live I will be updating the guide with a new tree and my thoughts on the changes as soon as possible.
Man_Mode
"
If I understand it correctly, it was just an early game nerf to ST and once it hits level 15 it will be back to the point which it is at now.

So nothing too crazy, but the leech change might become quite an issue. I'm really not too sure about this, it's very possible that it isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. Overall we are probably going to lose some life, and possibly elemental adaption.

I don't really like the idea of vaal pact in the first place, chaos damage per second is WAY too common of a map mod for me to ever really want to consider using vaal pact on a life build. Also 60% reduced leech on top of the leech nerf is probably far too much, one of the great things about this build was being able to tank the hits and keep attacking and keep leeching.

Once it goes live I will be updating the guide with a new tree and my thoughts on the changes as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your new updates. I'm going to try your build once the new patch is up.
"
Vulpix0r написал:

Looking forward to your new updates. I'm going to try your build once the new patch is up.

Build is now updated, it may be further tweaked in the future but it is pretty close to set. Feel free to leave your thoughts here if your playing it in the new league.

Good luck everyone :D
Man_Mode
check skill tree links, i think it is not working correctly
Started a char with your build, having problems with Dex and int but they'll get fixed with the +30 nodes eventually, won't they? ;)
Hey man the build is not updated for the new patch, I think the passive skill tree link is wrong. Plz update! Thanks! :D
"
BlizzardAdmin написал:
Hey man the build is not updated for the new patch, I think the passive skill tree link is wrong. Plz update! Thanks! :D

Sorry, didn't check the links before I posted them. Should all be working now.
Man_Mode

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация