[1.1.0] UPDATED [HC] Disciplus' 2H ST Mace Marauder - Easy, cheap and effective

"
cloudscraper написал:
Started a char with your build, having problems with Dex and int but they'll get fixed with the +30 nodes eventually, won't they? ;)

Yes, you compensate with 30 int/dex nodes until you get them on your gear and then can remove them. Or leave them if it works better for you
Man_Mode
Hey, what do you think about this axe build? Decided to try to make one since By the Blade is better than Blunt Instrument imo, you sacrifice some survivability but end up gaining a lot more damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_wQTjn0F0Jy92K-8O9028n4CKpKwkm_IvAeeoGDboah5kozpS0iEaVTJ-975XDWEh2WGE74dqqXMZLnTtkGw5Difteu-plKyqYEuE2XKpWfMFLW5pZU182Vn-wBpAoL6nR36QVWaeIWCeuaeE-tJ08Ro4Fy826Rjb7Dhk5ySq42pbrzrYVdYZhU4q3Q1N2ICkGmwppfzFnjyMdvPdVvpnoIFviiKHdgSzwPNKfRRN8B989aIAqWjAph0Uj0bQ0M9lVcY=

Grabbed the sovereignty cluster so that I can run hatred, grace, and purity of elements and stack rarity
Последняя редакция: hatoblue. Время: 6 марта 2014 г., 4:05:44
ur last tree posted in OP makes zero sense. optimize it.
After not playing this game for a year because before I re-specced my marauder was getting smashed. Following this guide with your leveling up skill tree it seems much better, taking on 73 maps with ease now, just I keep life leech on leap slam with faster attacks and melee phys gem because I prefer the mobility :) Good guide though, thanks man! By the way you don't happen to have any Marauder helm that would go with your build do you?
"
RagnarokX написал:
ur last tree posted in OP makes zero sense. optimize it.

Updated all the links as they might have gotten messed up when I was doing it originally. Other than that, it's pretty optimized.

The new marauder starting area is a nightmare, it's completely inefficient and just bad all around. If you think you can do better then feel free, but with the tree the way it is right now, I would honestly recommend people look into going scion instead.

@Confucius, I might have one kicking around in HC, I'll try to check soon. Just been very busy lately plus trying to play the new leagues as much as possible.

Also I'm glad it is working out well for you, please let me know if you have concerns or questions about anything, I'll try to help you out.
Man_Mode
Последняя редакция: Disciplus_HC. Время: 6 марта 2014 г., 16:53:45
Won't ST damage be a bit low? Pre-patch, my marauder was running ST in a 5L without BM or LL, with 160% damage increase, with a 533pdps axe, and had just over 6k per projectile.

From what I can see, you'd have to be running a BM gem to support St, have around 30% less dmg from the tree, and 12% less attack speed than that. Seems like it would be fairly low..

Also, this is in no way a reflection of your passive building skill, I think it's well put together, it's the nerfs to the Mara tree that have me worried. Any ideas to counter this?
Последняя редакция: Phoenix0029. Время: 7 марта 2014 г., 15:07:50
"
Phoenix0029 написал:
Won't ST damage be a bit low? Pre-patch, my marauder was running ST in a 5L without BM or LL, with 160% damage increase, with a 533pdps axe, and had just over 6k per projectile.

From what I can see, you'd have to be running a BM gem to support St, have around 30% less dmg from the tree, and 12% less attack speed than that. Seems like it would be fairly low..

Also, this is in no way a reflection of your passive building skill, I think it's well put together, it's the nerfs to the Mara tree that have me worried. Any ideas to counter this?

Non so far, it would be easy enough to start dropping life and just grab more damage and for people playing in a non permadeath league that would probably be fine.

And I completely agree, I really don't care for the new marauder start at all. There might be a more effective way of build it, but the advantage it had of pure point efficiency is gone now.
Man_Mode
hi new to spectral throw.. does melee physical damage nodes increase ST dmg? ty
"
BlackDemonz написал:
hi new to spectral throw.. does melee physical damage nodes increase ST dmg? ty

ST is a projectile attack not a melee attack
hi xBODOMxDISCIPLEx,

question, why Diamond Flesh instead of Sentinel? need the Dexterity node? Losing 24% armor!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация