1.0.6b Patch Notes

unable to connect to patching server, since update
why does PoE now updates again and again every day the same patch? No crashes or so from my side... weird.
The patch I got seemed to just add the advertisement of v1.1.0 on the games main menu, it might have contained some background changes too but nothing is documented.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Not that I play this game anymore, but it won't patch from Steam.
Can the skin for "Spiked Bundle" be fixed? it looks like its floating through my character's arm, and doesn't look like its strapped on at all. For some of my characters, I like how they look without a shield even though they might need one. "Spiked Bundle" is the closest I can get to using a shield but looking like I'm not using one, but at the moment it looks really weird. Can this be fixed? or at least make it look like its actually strapped on?
Последняя редакция: Zhajn. Время: 16 февр. 2014 г., 23:02:26
steam updated .unable to login now
just get a box come up with: "Metadata/Effects/Spells/offering_offensive/Effect":Error: Dependancy Animated of Render not satisfied

then a steam error. saying something about runtime.. dunno wtf any of this is just wanna kill sh*t.

had countless hours of . butchery before all this. grrr.
confirming update today, when downloading it says "downloaded: 1.8 MB / 1.8 MB" yet still acts as if downloading at a rate of 0 bytes/s. Bar keeps moving (which makes no sense at all with 0 bytes/s dl rate). I'd guess this is steam's fault, as the whole download is fucked up. Download completed now, and i'm still able to log in.
Последняя редакция: Lord_of_Confusion. Время: 17 февр. 2014 г., 11:04:25
Does the server, because something can not come in?
Any ideas?

when im downloading the game
the pop up appear say's error !!
when half of 4.26GB when i try to
retry the download fuck its go back to
begineng ??

there's no resume capability ??
fucking downloading fix plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация