1.0.6b Patch Notes

How about the Raise Spectre issue that occurs when it's used with a trigger gem?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

It would be nice if we knew the level range desecrate could summon.
i.e. level 20 gem = +2 to corpse level? Or is it a static level? Like, if the gem has a min requirement of level 69, does this mean it might summon level 71 specters? (69 +2?)

Anyone from GGG can tell us exactly how this works? That would be really swell.

Please?
"
gr00grams написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

i.e. level 20 gem = +2 to corpse level? Or is it a static level? Like, if the gem has a min requirement of level 69, does this mean it might summon level 71 specters? (69 +2?)

Please?

It's probably going to be in gem description which is why I don't think it's a mere bug fix.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Not happy with that change to desecrate, it's not like this was an overpowered mechanic it simply made getting Minions less of a hassle.
"
Sheriff_K написал:
Does that mean using Desecrate to spawn corpses is useless until level 20 Gem?

This is my question, too. Level requirement for L19 is 66, for L20 it's 68. Unless I misunderstand the patch notes, that makes Desecrate useless until it's maxed out, which is ... at character level 84? 85? This applies to lower levels, too, due to gems leveling so slowly.

I guess its only use will be providing fodder for the offerings.
"
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b

Explain this bug please?

Desecrate at level 1 is not intended to be able to give you maximum level corpses. To get full benefit from Desecrate you should be using one matching the the area you are in. This was intended to go in with the initial version of the gem.

Any chance that Lightbane Raiment can be hotfixed? It's damage was insanely nerfed on the latest patch and now it is useless.
Последняя редакция: BalSagoth1. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:17:24
"
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b

Explain this bug please?

Detonate Dead.

Either they wanted to prevent people from using it to Detonate level 70 corpses in level 40 zones, or they wanted people to actually level the gem so that everyone wasnt using level 1 version for cheaper mana cost?
IGN: Cimos_Baller
"
Qarl написал:
"
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b

Explain this bug please?

Desecrate at level 1 is not intended to be able to give you maximum level corpses. To get full benefit from Desecrate you should be using one matching the the area you are in. This was intended to go in with the initial version of the gem.

So, let's get this straight. In order for me to summon level 60+ burning miscreations in a 60+ area, I should have a lvl 20 gem or their going to be gimp?
"
gr00grams написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b

Please?

It is based on the level requirement of the game. So a Desecrate that has just dropped (level one of the gem) has a requirement of 19. It will create level 19 corpses.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация