1.0.6b Patch Notes

"
Qarl написал:
"
gr00grams написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

It would be nice if we knew the level range desecrate could summon.
i.e. level 20 gem = +2 to corpse level? Or is it a static level? Like, if the gem has a min requirement of level 69, does this mean it might summon level 71 specters? (69 +2?)

Anyone from GGG can tell us exactly how this works? That would be really swell.

Please?

It is based on the level requirement of the game. So a Desecrate that has just dropped (level one of the gem) has a requirement of 19. It will create level 19 corpses.

well there goes my new favorite utility gem. For a bit atleast.
"
Mivo написал:
"
Sheriff_K написал:
Does that mean using Desecrate to spawn corpses is useless until level 20 Gem?

This is my question, too. Level requirement for L19 is 66, for L20 it's 68. Unless I misunderstand the patch notes, that makes Desecrate useless until it's maxed out, which is ... at character level 84? 85? This applies to lower levels, too, due to gems leveling so slowly.

I guess its only use will be providing fodder for the offerings.

I'll check the status of higher levels, if it is limiting on the higher ones, we'll get that changed.

how about fix random game crashes. or if someone crashes regenerate a tp for a mp...
edit: nvm answered
Последняя редакция: Exune. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:22:51
"
Qarl написал:
"
Mivo написал:
"
Sheriff_K написал:
Does that mean using Desecrate to spawn corpses is useless until level 20 Gem?

This is my question, too. Level requirement for L19 is 66, for L20 it's 68. Unless I misunderstand the patch notes, that makes Desecrate useless until it's maxed out, which is ... at character level 84? 85? This applies to lower levels, too, due to gems leveling so slowly.

I guess its only use will be providing fodder for the offerings.

I'll check the status of higher levels, if it is limiting on the higher ones, we'll get that changed.

So max Corpse Level is level 68? that'd REALY suck :s
"
Qarl написал:
"
gr00grams написал:
"
Qarl написал:
Version 1.0.6b
  • Fixed a bug where corpses created by Desecrate weren't limited by the level requirement of the gem.

It would be nice if we knew the level range desecrate could summon.
i.e. level 20 gem = +2 to corpse level? Or is it a static level? Like, if the gem has a min requirement of level 69, does this mean it might summon level 71 specters? (69 +2?)

Anyone from GGG can tell us exactly how this works? That would be really swell.

Please?

It is based on the level requirement of the game. So a Desecrate that has just dropped (level one of the gem) has a requirement of 19. It will create level 19 corpses.

Thanks!

If I could press more;

So at max, it can summon a level 68 minion?
How does this interact with the empower gem? Does it raise the level at all? Or are we limited to level 68 minions permanently, and thus this is useful as a zombie summon, but never specter?

If I can be bold; It would be really cool if the mechanic that scaled specters down to an area, worked in reverse to scale them up to match the area too. It would be a major quality of life improvement.
Seems like a huge nerf for summoners, and something that makes quality of life even more painstaking. We already have to micromanage a hefty load - hope this doesn't really affect the flow of gameplay and overall enjoyment factor.
Последняя редакция: ChaoticArchetype. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:25:29
Any chance that Lightbane Raiment can be hotfixed? It's damage was insanely nerfed on the latest patch and now it is useless.
"
shannara24 написал:
how about fix random game crashes. or if someone crashes regenerate a tp for a mp...

If you've got a specific bug, please post to bug reports. Your comment is not useful here, and not detailed to be useful enough for identifying issue.

OMG what a terrible change!!!

QQ:
Скрытый текст

Make a cool new Gem, then shit on it. It's not like having bodies the level of the zone you are at is OP... all it takes is to kill mobs, whose bodies, incredibly enough, are the same level of the zone!

This is a quality of life improvement, for several builds, while creating room for new ones.
Well, not anymore.

Offerings fodder like someone else said... and that is it.

At least let the Spectres scale up with zone, like zombies do.

Последняя редакция: KlaatuZu. Время: 3 февр. 2014 г., 20:37:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация