SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

info for items to be used 70 lvl and onwards is given..
"15-20 Ex" is low budget?
"

Isnt it?
In this game everything is so expensive.. I know the exalts are not collected from the trees but I am not responsible for these high prices.. And believe me that 15-20 Ex for all items is nothing and you can even easily call it as "cheap" after playing some months and see the market pricing.

sorry mate.. this guide wont help u atm if u r lack of this much exalts.. Almost all of us were in the same situation at the beginning but we farmed a lot for months and have some big patches making some items "Legacy" by chance and their prices were sky rocketed leaving a lot of profit for us. Soul Taker for example, once upon a time it was 15-20 Ex and after 1.0.0 hitted its price jumped up 140-150 Ex.. Yes.. Ridicilous.. but a reality..

anyway.. good luck to you mate..

P.S. Also pls note that the cost of leveling up to 70+ is less than 1 Ex ; idd u can easily sell back all and the cost becomes "none"...
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 11 февр. 2014 г., 3:51:14
hope I have sometime to finish this guide..
a very small part is left..
Hi!

I found this guide when I was looking for a nice to build to start the new league. And so I tried it "selffound" now as a test. What can I say. It works for me really good.

I like the multi-aura approach as it gives more flexibility depending on the quality of items one have. If i need more def I switch on def-auras, If I need more DPS I switch on offensive auras.

For the momennt I have to play it with 2-hand instead of Dagger/ Shield but it seems to work also.

Thanks for the guide, I really appreciate it!

Cheers, K.
Exploring the new Path of Leech
Последняя редакция: Kambros. Время: 18 февр. 2014 г., 3:04:57
"
Hi!

I found this guide when I was looking for a nice to build to start the new league. And so I tried it "selffound" now as a test. What can I say. It works for me really good.

I like the multi-aura approach as it gives more flexibility depending on the quality of items one have. If i need more def I switch on def-auras, If I need more DPS I switch on offensive auras.

For the momennt I have to play it with 2-hand instead of Dagger/ Shield but it seems to work also.

Thanks for the guide, I really appreciate it!

Cheers, K.

Nice to hear this guide helped you on leveling and made it easy for you..
Personally I like the route of guide and apply almost at all my chars if the end build is not very different.. I mean not only at my scions but also at my Templar + Duelist + Ranger + Shadow etc.. For a long time I wished to start a char using Bow and a crit based LA/SA build ; bow + range attack + crit base were my most noobish side :) Therefore I decided to create a shadow and start learning how the game mechanics work for all these..
The crit base LA/SA builds start shining after 70 lvl as far as I learned ; I am at 65 lvl atm and 80% of the leveling was done by using the gear and skills given in this guide while I obeyed the original build by only changing 3-5 nodes.. It really worked perfect for shadow too..
I couldnt finish this guide and stopped for a while at around 64 lvl.. The main reason was the leveling of my tiny Shadow , but promise I will finish it soon..:)

enjoy..
So I have a couple of questions, please forgive my newishness to the game.

I have an idea as to the type of gear to use for this build but certainly do not have any access to gear of the quality suggested for the build. Any suggestions that would help address this would be greatly appreciated.

Secondly, unless I missed it, is this build suggested for all leagues? Normal? Hardcore? I may have missed it. The info doesn't really flow.

I think the guide is great overall though, little tough to read.

Thanks for any answers, help, suggestions you might have for me.

Do you level all gems to max or do you stop at certain levels for the mana use?
IGN-Tomatick
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Alts are 16:1 Chaos. You got that tough guy?"
"
serlev написал:
"

Isnt it?
In this game everything is so expensive.. I know the exalts are not collected from the trees but I am not responsible for these high prices.. And believe me that 15-20 Ex for all items is nothing and you can even easily call it as "cheap" after playing some months and see the market pricing.

sorry mate.. this guide wont help u atm if u r lack of this much exalts.. Almost all of us were in the same situation at the beginning but we farmed a lot for months and have some big patches making some items "Legacy" by chance and their prices were sky rocketed leaving a lot of profit for us. Soul Taker for example, once upon a time it was 15-20 Ex and after 1.0.0 hitted its price jumped up 140-150 Ex.. Yes.. Ridicilous.. but a reality..

anyway.. good luck to you mate..

P.S. Also pls note that the cost of leveling up to 70+ is less than 1 Ex ; idd u can easily sell back all and the cost becomes "none"...

Not really. I am playing in standard and regardless of how 'inflated' things are, my idea of low budget is still 1-2 ex.
"
So I have a couple of questions, please forgive my newishness to the game.

Np at all.. We all were noobs at the beginning thats quite normal..

** This guide is for standart league. I leveled a scion and took notes step by step on standart league, although it is also valid for Domination and I know some players at hardcore following this guide but have no personal idea for these leagues.

** If u mean u cant find out the sellers for the items suggested in the guide there is a well known site for trading: poe.xyz.is

** If not clear enough or u have any other questions pls feel free to ask..

"
Do you level all gems to max or do you stop at certain levels for the mana use?

Gems with leveled and quality have no problem in this guide.. Idd it is suggested to use max quality and max lvl gems whenever it is possible..

"
Not really. I am playing in standard and regardless of how 'inflated' things are, my idea of low budget is still 1-2 ex.

Idd I call what u say as "cheap" not "low budget".. Anyway if u cant spend more than 1-2 Ex after 70 lvl it is very clear that this guide cant help you at all.. sorry I have no knowledge and experience to level from 70 to 90+ level with only 1-2 Ex budget..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 19 февр. 2014 г., 4:35:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация