SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

It is a nice guide but extremely misleading, you don't call 15-20ex's "Cheap" or "Low Budget"

Most new players will never see that unless they get lucky.

I would probably tell newer players to go life instead of CI. Most new players will never see a body armor like that without massive amounts of hours spent.

You make it seem like people are just going to ding into a 6S/6L, I.lvl 78 Saintly Chainmail.

A life build would be a lot more cheaper.
"
It is a nice guide but extremely misleading, you don't call 15-20ex's "Cheap" or "Low Budget"

I am really tired to try to explain what is cheap what is low budget, etc.. in this game...
For me and for many players 15-20 Ex for all items to go from 70 lvl to 90+ lvl is a low budget.. I never said "cheap" but idd it may be called cheap..
Pls dont forget that we are talking about "being able to do all maps (66-78 maps)" with moderate modifiers and only skipping 2 bosses..

I prefer you discuss about how this guide can be done better or even I wish to see your guides which are cheaper than 1-2 Ex to get our newbie friends to 90+ lvl easily..
Pls dont say just Life build is much cheaper..
SHOW it..DO it.. TEST it..
create a new character and level to 80-90...
make a guide and share..
else, sorry but whatever u say has no meaning..

enjoy..
Hi,

in my point of view it doesnt matter whether this guide is "low budget" or "cheap".

It's strength is the flexibility you have to go on when you reach the sixties.
- iron reflexes: armor and/or evasion for better phys-damage mitigation -> flexibility for itemization
- some base elemental resistance -> flexibility for itemization
- at least three auras running -> need dps? switch on dps-auras; need def? switch on def-auras.

My first char was a phys SplitArrow/ Frenzy Ranger. As you can imagine, a first char does not have any good equip and it was kinda hard to level to the eighties. Then i started a crit/ LA/ Shadow. Easier to play, but the same (archer-) direction like my ranger.

Last week I had to decide if I go on levelling these chars or trying something new in preparation for the new leagues. When I saw this guide, I wanted to try, if levelling would be easy though you couldnt spend any "direct dps" (like +x% projectile damage etc.) or life nodes.

I found out that its possible and fun to play, even self-found. And "cheaper" than self-found might be difficult to realise...

I do not know how it works in the eighties an nineties. But I will check it in the new ambush league.

So it is pointless to discuss if its cheap or low budget to play this guide. It simply works with worse equip than the mentioned.

Cheers, K.
Exploring the new Path of Leech
b
Leveling with split arrow/LA to 80 ish is much cheaper and arguably faster.

All you need is a tabula rasa, any cheapo tri ele thicket and some flat ele accesories. elemental damage scales vastly better at lower levels.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Последняя редакция: Nephalim. Время: 23 февр. 2014 г., 0:10:32
"
Leveling with split arrow/LA to 80 ish is much cheaper and arguably faster.

All you need is a tabula rasa, any cheapo tri ele thicket and some flat ele accesories. elemental damage scales vastly better at lower levels.

Hopefully I had started a new character , a shadow , to level for a split arrow (or LA) crit build. I used all my best items in my stash and bought a Tabula too. But, lets stop here for a moment because Nephalim says it is much cheaper and suggests Tabula + tri elemental thicket bow (obviously we cant go with only one bow till 80 lvl, we will need around 3 bows), etc..
Cheaper is wrong.. Only a Tabula is 3 Ex.. + other items makes at least 4-5 ex..
I think you didnt read the guide well, the cost of items suggested in the guide till 70+ is under 1 EX , at most 2 Ex.. The second part will need 15-20 Ex to reach 90+ lvl.

Now we can continue..
we know that the items suggested by Nephalim is not cheaper..
ok.. next..
Is SA/LA faster ?.. Yes, it is.. you can reach level 70 some hours ago than the one who uses this guide if u can manage to pass Bandits , Vaal , Piety and Dominus with simple items.
I had died many times even I had used best items I had. But, I was a noob on range attack skills and it may be different for a pro bow user. I hear that you say this is a guide for newbies having only 1-2 characters more at most. Therefore they will have very similar difficulty I had..

Simply to say leveling as bow user is not so easy and safe.. fun? yes.. but not safe..
This is what I lived.. correct or wrong, it was my reality..
Thats why even though I had aimed to have a bow user, I had changed all my items in the middle and followed this guide by using Double Strike + Spectral Throw until I reached 70 lvl.. Fortunately no more dyeing :)
And only after 70 lvl I was ok to play well with bow..

Atm my shadow is 82 lvl and do quite well as a glass cannon but fun to play :)

enjoy..

P.S. Dear Nephalim, you have 100 lvl char and I am sure u do very well what u play. Honestly if u can make a step by step guide for newbies in detail to prepare them for the end bow builds it will be great.

Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 23 февр. 2014 г., 11:58:31
Almost finished the guide..
we r at 72 lvl and Dominus down.. also a video for Dominus fight at 72 lvl added..
we will be doing mostly maps from 72-90+ lvl..
I will try to give some hints to lvl by maps..
and a passive tree for 90+..
I keep lvling and taking notes for maps..
b
almost finished the map notes to lvl 84 and onwards.. soon..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация