SHARP's Step by Step (Low Budget) leveling guide from 1 to 90+ LvL **Updated for SotV

Hi,

I'm with serlev. For me this build has been very viable to get to the mid-seventies self-found and without any problems soloing everything up to rare 71-73 maps. That makes me confident that it will work in the new leagues as well.

So I would recommend to use this guide up to level 70 and then take a look on available gear and possibilities with this gear.

I went on with two-hand axe- and life-nodes. Works fine for me. Idk if I can clear lvl 76-78 maps efficiently this way but it feels that its possible.

In my point of view 2-hand has its advantages with how life-leech works after the patch. Quick 1-hands may better take a look on life on hit.

With Iron Reflexes and Grace/ Determination you will have 65-75% pDmg mitigation even with mediocre gear. You will have roundabout 28% elemental resistances out of the passives. You have easy access to 180-200% life-nodes. So your survivability will be ok even with bad gear in a new league.

For the offense you have access to many attack-speed-, melee-dmg, phys-dmg, projectile-dmg or axe/ staff/ mace/ sword-nodes.

With the lvl 70 basic-setup from this guide you can go in so many directions depending on the items you have found on your way.

I will give this a shot in the Ambush League tomorrow. :)

Cheers, K.
Exploring the new Path of Leech
"
serlev написал:
"
hi, i have 2 questions

you recommend, start with this new league contruccion? like ambush league. or seek another?
It's relatively cheap,
with this build,in the future, can I upgrade to the main guide sharp 40k dps all maps?

i like your main guide but it's so expensive to the new league ambush

idk what to do =/

ty :)

New leagues are another story.. I like mainly being in standart and developing new builds or trying the existing ones which are new to me.. Meanwhile I create a character in new league too but just for fun..
Some likes being in new economy and test the known builds, etc..

Therefore I cant suggest u anything, it all depends on u and your expectations from the game.
One thing I am sure is: this guide will be valid for the new leagues too.. I will release new build stones here but after completing my main builds.

Yes.. the main build is not cheap but not extremely expensive either if u think many top tier builds use "mirrored" items. Powerful builds have some cost unfortunately..

when I create a new char in new leagues I will follow this guide to level up to 70+.. meanwhile I decide what to do:
** to main build if I can afford the proper items
** staying on this build and lvling as high lvl as possible..

enjoy..

thank you bro,

i just want a character level 100 in the new league and I like DS :C

but it is not easy for a beginner to decide the best option u know
Последняя редакция: nouser. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 13:29:09
step by step skill trees will be revised soon..
will this work with stone of lashwar as amulet , working on the build right now
Do you recommend this build for a mainly solo playing newb, having no budget and thus playing almost only self-found? I am not sure what build I should start out with, but this one seems fairly good for a beginner.
However, those 15-20 Exalts that are needed... well I don't have them. :)
"
However, those 15-20 Exalts that are needed... well I don't have them. :)

I repeated many times.. also some of friends using this guide did same as well ; u dont need 15-20 ex until 70+ lvl , 1-2 ex budget is enough to reach mid 70 lvls.. After that lvl if u have 15-20 ex I suggest a CI build to continue. But u r free to keep other ways to lvl, all up to u..

enjoy..
so im actually using a hybrid o this one, soon to go over to CI.
how much better is shield + sword instead of dual strike sword+sword? is i acually worth to move FROM?
Since i feel the dps from dual strike is quite good.
Also why not just pure ES chest?since we are using ghost reaver etc? Is this better just to get colors? or d we need more armor?
//lost and broken build
Последняя редакция: ItIsReal. Время: 7 марта 2014 г., 23:11:36
would Death's oath work with that build? 450 chaos dmg per second + IAS sounds pretty good
"
would Death's oath work with that build? 450 chaos dmg per second + IAS sounds pretty good

It is a good chest but has only armor no Es :(
And the main Es source for the CI builds is Chest..
If u can manage to have at least 5-6k Es with this chest on, np at all for the build..
"
how much better is shield + sword instead of dual strike sword+sword?

You can read the answer at my 2nd build guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/658248 which Steel Cannon Build is DW exactly what u mention as sword+sword..

"
Also why not just pure ES chest?since we are using ghost reaver etc? Is this better just to get colors? or d we need more armor?

The build is upon Aegis Shield which increase Es for each block with a value of 2% ((4% at legacy) of our ARMOR.. Thats why we need high block and high armor to get back Es quickly..
A pure Es wont help us at all.. The color combo that build needs is another story; it is very very very difficult to achieve an ideal (even near ideal) colors with Es chest..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация