I know the new vendor recepies.

The question is, how much people with similar knowledge are willing to pay me not to reveal it?
Proof hint: quality.
IGN: Smegacore
Последняя редакция: Yeran_GGG. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 4:08:24
cool story
[Removed by Support]

I was rude. Sry :(

Tell us what the recepie is plz.
I stream and create content on YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/IndieSenshi

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Последняя редакция: XvXReaperXvX. Время: 9 февр. 2014 г., 15:08:01
Yep I know it too op l2p
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
XvXReaperXvX написал:
[Removed by Support]

lol

Скрытый текст
Seconded.
Последняя редакция: Kieren_GGG. Время: 9 февр. 2014 г., 8:14:44
"
battled написал:
The question is, how much people with similar knowledge are willing to pay me not to reveal it?

Asking people to pay you for this is a bannable offense. I know because one time I tried to sell information for currency regarding recipes. I didn't know at the time it was against the rules; however, I was given a warning and informed of the rules. I just thought I'd let you know from experience... you don't want to get in trouble.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
you need 10 albino rhoa feathers, fairgraves tricorne, and 3 Ragal orbs, you have to find the secret fishersman and then he teach you how to fish
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
Azarius написал:
"
battled написал:

Asking people to pay you for this is a bannable offense. I know because one time I tried to sell information for currency regarding recipes. I didn't know at the time it was against the rules; however, I was given a warning and informed of the rules. I just thought I'd let you know from experience... you don't want to get in trouble.

Pretty sure I didn't ask anyone for payment here. A harmless question is all this is.
Anyone parting with their belongings for my benefit is merely a coincidence :3
IGN: Smegacore
You have a bright future as an extortionist.
"
battled написал:

You ask for payment here... stop lying... I quoted you in case you tried to change your post...
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация