I just killed a kitten

That's horrible :(
"
VictorDoom написал:
i remember my cousin once drowned a cat in a tub of ice cold water.. cant remember why though i just remember laughing cause there was blood everywhere cause the cat scracthed him

and we did use to hunt cats with a BB gun, usually we tried to aim at their face or arseholes (i just realized how similar these parts of my childhood are to the film Gumo)

we were young though, it was pretty mental looking back at it

also i remember once when i was drinking with a lot of other people in public next to a jewish church thing whatever they;re called, and some of them started laughing really hard, got up to see what it was, an art student chick shoved a pencil so far up a kittens arse it had died

ive got more but i think these will be enough for the day

The fact that you became neutral(or maybe worse) to their behaviour pisses me off.
Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
As an animal lover that is distressing to hear.

Due to the circumstances that surround this tragic event, I believe that your karma has taken only a slight hit. Whilst it was an accident, you still have to shoulder some of the blame. However if you had've let your dog do what comes naturally then you would be guilt free. Dogs take about 5 seconds to get over any guilt or shame, if they are capable of such feelings.

The other way to alleviate any guilt would have been to eat your kill. I know the idea sounds off-putting but the rule of the jungle dictates that killing for food is ok but killing for sport is cruel.

I recently adopted a dog from the pound and I felt like I was giving the dog a new life, saving it as were. The second night it was with us, he killed a juvenile cat that got into the back yard. As it turns out the grim reaper will not be cheated - life for a life so to speak. The cat didn't have a collar so I didn't know if it was a stray or a pet. I wrapped it in plastic bags and threw it into the trash, end of story.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Inexium2 написал:
"
VictorDoom написал:
i remember my cousin once drowned a cat in a tub of ice cold water.. cant remember why though i just remember laughing cause there was blood everywhere cause the cat scracthed him

and we did use to hunt cats with a BB gun, usually we tried to aim at their face or arseholes (i just realized how similar these parts of my childhood are to the film Gumo)

also i remember once when i was drinking with a lot of other people in public next to a jewish church thing whatever they;re called, and some of them started laughing really hard, got up to see what it was, an art student chick shoved a pencil so far up a kittens arse it had died

The fact that you became neutral(or maybe worse) to their behaviour pisses me off.

well i never actually had anything against the behavior of cats, i wouldnt like to own one since theyre not exactly loyal but i dont harbor them ill will, so i guess im kinda neutral on them, yeah, but i prefer dogs
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
Hardlicker написал:

The other way to alleviate any guilt would have been to eat your kill. I know the idea sounds off-putting but the rule of the jungle dictates that killing for food is ok but killing for sport is cruel.

No thanks.
You don't have to follow every rule any fucked up in the mind made for you.

"
VictorDoom написал:
"
Inexium2 написал:
"
VictorDoom написал:

well i never actually had anything against the behavior of cats, i wouldnt like to own one since theyre not exactly loyal but i dont harbor them ill will, so i guess im kinda neutral on them, yeah, but i prefer dogs

It's selfish somehow, so you prefer dogs because they give you loyalty? Ok that's understandable (we are all selfish).

Dogs can be very rowdy. Cats smell better than dogs. Let's put aside the cats vs dogs.

As for your other stories could you leave them for you? Thanks. Cuz if you share another of your cat/dog murders/torture stories i feel i am going to be even more pissed off.
DAMN
Последняя редакция: Inexium2. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 17:18:27
"
Inexium2 написал:
"
Hardlicker написал:

No thanks.

Dude you need to relax. It was a joke that I sorta made up and while yes I guess I am fucked up in the mind a little, it wasn't meant to be offensive.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Sad story, and what happened clearly was unintentional.

Cats don't always land on their feet; this applies to adult cats and kittens equally. They aren't gyro-stabilized; it's simply a matter of failure to react properly. Watch the Olympics, and see how all those athletes flub the moves at which they are experts.

My wife had a kitten die falling off a porch step; much as in this case, it simply hit its head, and died.

A lotta cruelty in this thread; a lotta assholes who seem to think it's macho to be callous to a small life. Grow up; this thread is about one of life's small but heart-wrenching tragedies, not your posturing.

As for adopting a cat (or any other pet), be sure you're ready for the added responsibility. The OP already has a much-loved dog, but adding a cat is adding a dimension of dependence which could be either a wonderful challenge, or a burden, depending on circumstances. Think about it, before deciding.

Sorry to hear what happened, but there was no malice or cruelty intended. Do what makes it right for you, and learn from it. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Hardlicker написал:
"
Inexium2 написал:
"
Hardlicker написал:

No thanks.

Dude you need to relax. It was a joke that I sorta made up and while yes I guess I am fucked up in the mind a little, it wasn't meant to be offensive.

Sorry man, i saw the joke but i got carried away by Victordoom's story.
"
Inexium2 написал:
"
Hardlicker написал:

No thanks.

"
VictorDoom написал:
"
Inexium2 написал:

It's selfish somehow, so you prefer dogs because they give you loyalty? Ok that's understandable (we are all selfish).

Dogs can be very rowdy. Cats smell better than dogs. Let's put aside the cats vs dogs.

As for your other stories could you leave them for you? Thanks. Cuz if you share another of your cat/dog murders/torture stories i feel i am going to be even more pissed off.
DAMN

Wait, how is it selfish? i feed the dog, i take care of it, im always nice to my dogs, what they give back is they defend my workshop from thiefs and they are loyal, cats have very few actual uses and they would listen to their owner as much as they would listen to a stranger.

Im guessing you and ray would be pissed off because i used to hurt animals when i was a kid?

Just so you guys now, ive done more for animals than most people, just because i was a moron when i was younger doesnt mean im still one now, i had 14 dogs at one point i took from abusing owners and off the streets, took them all to the vet from my own money, fed them, washed them etc for a few years i had them and i rehabilitated them with the help of my old man(Most of them were scared of humans cause they were either feral/stray or got beaten by assholes).I gave most of them away as the years went by, ended up keeping 4 of the older ones which eventually died, but at least they had food, a good home and somewhere to sleep before they went out.

Sometimes they mated with each other, and i gave the pups away as fast as possible, you know what people do here when their dogs have pups and they cant be fucked to give them away or dont have enough money to keep them? they shove them in a plastic bag, tie it and throw it in a river.

Dude, i have stories about pretty much every topic, im not an old fart, but ive done quite a lot of shit, some bad some good, and ive been through quite a lot, i post these stories here for a laugh and for a conversation. And ill keep posting which ever ones i see fit for the topic

Edited for errors and stuffs, kinda hard to type this much on my phone
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Последняя редакция: VictorDoom. Время: 10 февр. 2014 г., 19:40:20
Fair enough.
"

Im guessing you and ray would be pissed off because i used to hurt animals when i was a kid?

Not at all. Since you did not add words like: "that was horrible" "cruel" "it was pretty mental" to the last story i felt like it was okay for you. I was pissed off because of your grown up comrades of alcohol who killed that cat i guess..

/Drama rofl.
(And Humor to end drama)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация