Do you people read ebooks?

Where do you usually look for ebooks to read?
On what device do you usually read it?
Can you say any indie books you really enjoyed?

Guys, give me a hand here, I published a book and I could use some information on people's preferences and stuff. I think my book has its downs and ups, there are some great stuff in it, but it might not hold the same quality throughout the whole read. There is plenty I can improve, but like I said I could really use some information or feedback.

If anyone want to check it out, you can download a 30% sample in any format at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/382782
Последняя редакция: Ailwuful. Время: 11 февр. 2014 г., 14:08:06
I use my iPad to read books. KOBO is my favorite eReader to use.
I dont read e-books per se but i do have 1200 digital books on my hard drive but most is pdf.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
I normally get someone to print them out for me first.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Последняя редакция: ScrotieMcB. Время: 11 февр. 2014 г., 16:14:09
Started years back with phones, then about 40 books on an ancient PDA (Loox 720), then switched to modern phones with moon reader. But once I saw the kindle display with my own eyes nothing comes close.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Narrated naughty ebooks are kind of funneh and feely good in the pants.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I'll read a fictional novel as an e-Book, with my Kindle Fire. Though, most of my reading time falls into the non-fiction or technical manual category - in which I still prefer paper so I can write notes, highlight, bookmark, etc.
I read an average of two novels per week, and switched to ebooks a few years back because it's more convenient and saves heaps of space. I read on dedicated e-ink readers, though. Tried it on the iPad and on the Nexus 7, and the backlit LCD screens don't do it for me. Frontlit e-ink readers offer a nicer experience ... and I won't be checking mail every few minutes. :)

Android and iOS have nicer reading apps, though. I recently picked up an e-ink reader that runs on Android and allows the installation of apps without having to root it. One of these days I'll see if I can install Moon+ Reader and Calibre Companion on it to get the best of both worlds. Just not been in a tinkering mood lately.
I prefer real books. Its just nice to actually flip the page and see the book falling apart from overuse.
BTW ebooks changed my reading pattern.

I download all ebooks I want from the net illegaly and when I finish a certain book and I like it I get a paper version, a fancy one if possible. This enables me to buy and own only stuff I really like.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация