Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[Guide][HC] Fite's Support Builds (Scion/Templar/Witch)

I no longer actively play these builds and due to substantial changes in the game I can no longer guarantee the integrity of them as they were.
Thank you for your understanding.

Check anyway

If you're looking to get some questions answered, please contact me in-game @TheDetonatingDead or pop into my Twitch Chat - I simply don't have time to keep track of all the replies here and answer them reasonably fast.

In a nutshell these builds double, triple or even quadruple your group's damage.
(quadruple is really only achievable with the Pentacursing variant, in an insanely optimal scenario using 20/20 Curses and Leer Cast)
We always do the most effective damage of anyone in the party, and as such, everyone will love our shit! (they better!)

Both of these builds are pure Support and as such they are completely group-reliant. You can not solo with these builds!

Patch 1.1

I'm not playing these builds at the moment so I can't tell you exact details of what I'd use in terms of Vaal Gems but an educated Guess would be adding Vaal Immortal Call + Increased Duration and/or possibly Vaal Cold Snap + Cold Penetration + Proliferate to both builds!

Videos

'The Undying' Video Guide
'The Hexfont' Video Guide

Leveling
I've actually leveled these builds 'as is' every time, with the CI build I did not even pick up a single life node along the way just so I wouldn't have to respec them later on - but I do not recommend this to anyone as it is a fairly dangerous and it can be a very tedious process and requires you to be in a group at all times.

It's not hard to level as a pure support all the way if you always play with friends or the league is very fresh!

If you prefer leveling like a normal person, I would recommend you use something like a Detonate Dead, Searing Bond or Trapper Build so the respecing you need to do is minimal if any.

Shocks and Curses

You can swap Faster Casting for Iron Will if your damage/chance to shock is low.

Shock Nova is much better for Shocking, but requires you to be fairly close to enemies, therefor I do not recommend it for the CI variant.

Why are Shocks important? Lightning Damage applies the Shock Status Effect, which increases damage taken by all sources by 30%. This stacks up to 3 times resulting in a crazy 90% MORE Damage for everyone!
Elemental Proliferation makes sure these Shocks are 'spread' to all nearby enemies.

These are your best offensive Curses, where Projectile Weakness is often something people dislike due to the Knockback.

Usually these Curses are too build-specific and don't give a big enough benefit across your whole Party.

Your #1 Curses for hard Maps and Bosses!

If you use these, you should be put down. What the fuck dude.
(inb4 "but some builds need Warlord's Mark" [cool story tell me more! {don't.}])

Curses should always be supported by Faster Casting and/or Increased Area in order to get cursing done faster and/or in a bigger radius so we can move on to shocking asap.
Neither of the support gems are a necessity but they're very helpful.

'The Undying' - Tanky Shocking Dual/Tricurser

Passives

Level ~30
Level ~40
Level ~50
Level ~60
Level ~70
Level ~80

These are approximtes, not exact builds - I didn't optimize nor calculate exactly how many points you would have at said levels, so adapt them yourself or feel free to ask if you're unsure at a certain point!

Level 91

I very much recommend this build for new players as it is nearly impossible to die once you start using Grace and Arctic Armour - while leveling, if you're not sure how much damage stuff does to you, just be a little bit careful and you'll be fine!

So what makes this build so goddamn tanky?
Grace + Iron Reflexes : Adds an incredible amount of base Armour
Body & Soul / Faith & Steel : Adds an insane amount of %Armour multiplier
Up to 5 Endurance Charges : Adds up to 20% independent Reduction/Resist
Mind over Matter : Effectively 30% less damage taken from all sources if you can support the mana
(I do not recommend taking this node until you have 350+ Regeneration and 400-500 free Mana)

But most important of all :

Arctic Armour adds a flat amount of Damage Reduction, only very high hits should ever even get through to your Health after all that Reduction and AA.
Ever Facetanked a pack of Champion LMP/GMP Voidbringers? now you can!

The only must-have aura is Clarity. Discipline adds a huge amount of Mana & Mana Regeneration so if we want to use Mind over Matter this is also a must-have.
Other than that I recommend using Grace until a fairly high gear level is achieved, then we can switch to Haste for mobility etc.

We help Oak on normal for the added Life, kill them all on Cruel and kill all or help Oak on Merciless. (I recommend killing them all)

The only Uniques we may want to use are :

We could potentially use a Doedre's Damning as well or instead if we really want to use more Curses but up until high-level maps there is simply no reason for it and we're much better off being able to Facetank everything and focusing on Mobility and Shocking.

'Hybrid' gear is generally more desirable and usually cheaper than 'pure' pieces, but it is much harder to find 'good' Hybrid Stuff. We could simply build a mix of some Armour/Evasion pieces and some pure Energy Shield pieces - the only problem with this might be rolling the colours you need on AR/EV. 2 Blue 1 Red 1 Green on pure Evasion = RIP Chromatics.

My Gear Setup

'The Hexfont' - CI Shocking Quad/Pentacurser

Passives

Level ~30
Level ~40
Level ~50
Level ~60
Level ~70
Level ~80

These are approximtes, not exact builds - I didn't optimize nor calculate exactly how many points you would have at said levels, so adapt them yourself or feel free to ask if you're unsure at a certain point!

Level 90

This is a very advanced-player build due to the nature of CI. I do not recommend it to anyone new unless you're playing with friends who can guide you through the game.
You're going to be extremely vulnerable to any and all damage so you need to stick with/behind your group at all times. Do not ever try to yolo and go upfront to Curse or Shock thinking you're the shit with your insanely high ES!
(I did this, took some arrows to the knee and now this character is on Standard League.)

Auras we typically use are Clarity, Discipline and whatever Purity Auras we can support and/or need. We can use different auras depending on our group but we will most likely need at least some of the Purity Auras until we have pretty insane gear.
Me personally, I use Clarity, Discipline, Purity of Fire, Ice & Lightning.

We kill all the Bandits, every time! because FUCK Bandits and FUCK YEAH Skill Points!

We require a few Uniques for this build such as :

Optionally we can use :

and Leer Cast.

The rest of our gear is generic CI Stuff - we aim for high ES and don't worry too much about resistances as we can substitute with auras and/or skill nodes.

My Gear Setup

Check out my other Guides!
Claw/Melee Build
Detonate Dead

Последняя редакция: Fite. Время: 23 авг. 2014 г., 10:02:00
This build looks fun for those that always have people online on their friends list.

Not so much for loners like me :(
"
kager написал:
This build looks fun for those that always have people online on their friends list.

Not so much for loners like me :(

play this build in public parties a few times and you'll have a number of new 'friends', guaranteed!
I'm already playing a full support triple perma curse + shock nova ele prolif multiple trap in nemesis, the guy is very usefull and quite tanky already even though only level 72.
Your build seems very fun and safe !
revised the guide a little, enjoy!
You going to update The Undying for 1.1? I'm planning on using a version of it for Invasion but with the life wheel nerf I'm looking at quite a few alternate options... However none of them can break even 275% max life by 90 (including using the wheel). There is the option of the life nodes near Pain Attunement only slightly out of the way to get 312% which also gives Unnatural Calm for a bit more mana. If you have the offline builder you can see what I mean here:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHQYco-rc-6-7-CriTeqqI8acImuA1ko9GRZ218h0U0NBuqvrSm6HPZUrIZp4XLzbp99dnvVXGPyfAGnFNZOckquNqrJgWbypNkFWaz1XWGYUUsBUgp4RDY4CkGmwA_TowLOmD2xo4tzHz3RdQOVLdDfxL7DhY9UwtvDdbr_zFznE62J3Egh5ObU4qGNtnoGwWLdJN2IhC2wtYBymldPGHdp48jHbBxYUyIWBKfYFv7BhAoASzj_qnXAUtFE3wHwJxSTtJUSQ8YEuiADZ7Wm1677SjdO3DbQ==

On the up side, we can grab that +2% max res easily now. :)

Edit: For comparison, you're current lvl 91 tree become 286% with the new wheel nerf (but also becomes lvl 89 since the wheel loses 2 nodes)
Also: What is your opinion on the +30str nodes? 15 flat hp for a point is... well, borderline, hence asking. I definitely think they could be good early grabs though, respeced once you have more life on gear. They get significantly better if you do go for Iron Will though...

E2: ONE LAST THING: why not get the 10% shock chance node right behind the 10%chance/15%dur? I've not done shock builds before so Idk how exactly it works, but it seems good.
Последняя редакция: Jigokuro. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 12:40:51
"
Jigokuro написал:
You going to update The Undying for 1.1?

done!

"
Jigokuro написал:
Also: What is your opinion on the +30str nodes? 15 flat hp for a point is... well, borderline, hence asking. I definitely think they could be good early grabs though, respeced once you have more life on gear. They get significantly better if you do go for Iron Will though...

not really worth imo but it's best to just try them out yourself and see if the HP is worth with your current % multiplier

"
Jigokuro написал:
E2: ONE LAST THING: why not get the 10% shock chance node right behind the 10%chance/15%dur? I've not done shock builds before so Idk how exactly it works, but it seems good.

not needed at all with quality shock nova and added lightning
Sorry for the noob question, but I don't understand the Shock mechanic. If your 'chance to shock' procs, is the duration fixed or dependent on the damage done? If it's the second, does your build do enough damage to be able to shock monsters on higher-level maps? (The wiki suggests that if you do too little damage to a monster, you don't shock it at all.)

Thanks for posting, the build looks great. I might try it out with a few friends.
Последняя редакция: AdriaanSchipper. Время: 9 марта 2014 г., 10:43:05
"
Fite написал:
not needed at all with quality shock nova and added lightning

Ah, so then it would be good to have for a while before you get those?

Also: could you use ele weakness+conductivity to make your shocks stick effectively or would it still be better for the party to use eleW+vulerability? I think the +90% from having shocks up outweighs the curse's +%phys...
Последняя редакция: Jigokuro. Время: 9 марта 2014 г., 21:00:22
i like this tanky shocker and i would like to know how to start

i know scion with mana regen nodes

i know armor/es/ev/es

i know dual curse with temporal chain etc. but other stuff?

also what is the price of map gear? is it really expensive? or will be able to tank some with medium gear?

how about hardcore? i am playing invasion with my summoner but with 3k life and 400 es and some resist he could be 2 shotted in merciless

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация