Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Hruthgard написал:
"
So what will hapend with IIQ gems currectly in the game? Nothing?

Someone know an answer? Im afraid because ggg removed phase walk gem in closed beta from the game and if that happens with all the existing quantity gems i will lose a big amount of wealth.

No official confirmation yet, but most think that GGG will most likely not allow them to drop anymore. I would hedge my bets if I had quite a few such gems, sell some and keep some.

On another note, is the free passive respec confirmed? Will it affect only those who took the affected/moved passive nodes or its for everyone across the board?

I got a ranger sitting on the previous passive respec at 96 points and want to try out something new but only if I know I will get another respec.
Последняя редакция: Asayus. Время: 19 дек. 2022 г., 17:57:56
"
Silverthorn90 написал:
On another note, is the free passive respec confirmed? Will it affect only those who took the affected/moved passive nodes or its for everyone across the board?

I got a ranger sitting on the previous passive respec at 96 points and want to try out something new but only if I know I will get another respec.

There's a purported quote from Chris (from reddit) in this thread that says yes, but I haven't actually found any other confirmation.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/750384

I'm hoping for a free respec too. I've got a couple characters with passive trees that could use some reworking/optimizing and I don't feel like re-rolling them.

Looking forward to the new content!
Последняя редакция: Alithair. Время: 23 февр. 2014 г., 22:29:53
it feels quite strange to me that Queen atziri has three boobs. just saying.
"
Gregersson написал:

Well, she's not free; just... available.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Gregersson написал:

The more the merrier! *goes back to genetic enhancement research*

It's certainly no weirders than extra butts on monkeys (South park)
All the new stuff is fine and dandy, but will we get those suggested features from that one old post? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36080

A few things keep this game from being semi perfect for me...
No fct yet :( (or atleast a damage log of some sort)
Scaleable UI, all the windows are huge
zoom...3 ticks further out is enough for me
The big elephant in the room we all know of ofc(but read enough to kinda know this problem isn't going away...sigh)
free for all pvp gonna be soooooooo fun
IGN @TiznaraN
BTW someone else noticed that Atziri seems to be quadruped...? Goat Demon ? nice !!!
"
Lvzb3l написал:
BTW someone else noticed that Atziri seems to be quadruped...? Goat Demon ? nice !!!

No she just has a donk.
I love pie.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация