wands with spell dmg + cast speed is much more easily found than scepters. you can try searching for 65%spell dmg/15% cast in poe.xyz.is in standard and see the difference.
"
Kendo_PoE написал:
nobody use sceptres instead of wands ? less intel requirement ...

I don't think scepters can have the "Increased Projectile Speed" mod at all, which is one of the mods you want on your weapon for this build.

The INT requirement can technically be worked around. I found a couple Faun's Horn wands (white) in 70 maps, so low req wands with item-atypical item levels can drop, and you can craft them. But just buying one of the higher INT ones is probably cheaper. (I still use a 2H staff because I waste all my currency on trying to 6S/6L that ilvl 80 Full Dragonscale chest, without much success so far, so I need the 5L staff anyway.)
"
dz0013 написал:
Another question:my totems die quickly after I summon them,I am 40 now,what could I do

Start getting in the habit of recasting them, and using them more offensively. Also, Conversion Trap helps as it lets you create temporary tanks and remove the number of mobs that attack your totems.

You could also use the Temporal Chains curse to give your totems more time, but so far (82 in Ambush) I haven't needed to do that. But I do recast my totems very frequently, both to take out priority targets (the Blackguard wenches that cast Lightning Thorn, necromancers, carrion queens, etc.) and to re-position them. It's a rather fast-paced playstyle. (When you have CWDT + Enduring Cry + Molten Shell + Immortal Call, you can also tank monsters for your totems, at least a bit.)
This is my fifth character started in Ambush league - this build is a lot of fun and has been a breeze thus far.

Currently showing 631.7 dps for my flame totum = roughly 6.3k dps.

My life regen is 151 a sec, totum cost: 171 with 2219 life: simply put --> I can spam totums like there is no tomorrow.

My current gear:

My fire resist is 7, lightning 55, cold 76 (102) and chaos -60. Currently in Act 2 looking for a 5 link. Str 402 - Dex 102 - Int 127. My next 2 passives are int then should be able to switch out a ring or amy.

I attempted to use this:

I figured if 2 totums are this good, three must be off the charts, well I quickly discovered the curse penalty is more penal than the huge added damage the added totum provides (had as many as 6 curses on me at a time) -- thought some about attempting to put together a spell totum for a varied attack but decided against it until maybe later depending on gear down the road a bit.

This build is great fun, and yes Int is a pain a "real big pain" --> thus the low resists. I have taken many builds to higher levels and this is the only build that I did not have max resists at this point in the process. Not a complaint just a point to be made. I expect to be fully maxed with all resists by level 66 map day. Was running 103 IR, now down to 61 just to get my fire resist out of the negative catagory.

Great build thus far and looking forward to end game stuff.

Ishkabibble
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Последняя редакция: Ishkabibble. Время: 17 марта 2014 г., 12:17:48
"
Mivo написал:
"
dz0013 написал:
Another question:my totems die quickly after I summon them,I am 40 now,what could I do

Start getting in the habit of recasting them, and using them more offensively. Also, Conversion Trap helps as it lets you create temporary tanks and remove the number of mobs that attack your totems.

You could also use the Temporal Chains curse to give your totems more time, but so far (82 in Ambush) I haven't needed to do that. But I do recast my totems very frequently, both to take out priority targets (the Blackguard wenches that cast Lightning Thorn, necromancers, carrion queens, etc.) and to re-position them. It's a rather fast-paced playstyle. (When you have CWDT + Enduring Cry + Molten Shell + Immortal Call, you can also tank monsters for your totems, at least a bit.)

So this build is not so brain-less.There still much things for me.
what about tabula rasa to 6l the gems at level 31 would that be too much manaa/hp spent for totems ?
"
Simplexity99 написал:
what about tabula rasa to 6l the gems at level 31 would that be too much manaa/hp spent for totems ?

You won't have the HP or mana regeneration to support it at that level (not even 5L). But damage will just be fine even with 4L before you do maps. I started maps with 4L, as well, and that worked too.
"
Mivo написал:
"
Simplexity99 написал:

You won't have the HP or mana regeneration to support it at that level (not even 5L). But damage will just be fine even with 4L before you do maps. I started maps with 4L, as well, and that worked too.

The 6th link (faster projectiles) doesn't seem to be necessary. I'm of a mind to run item rarity or totem resistance depending on the situation. Already getting ~40% projectile speed from wand.
"
Mivo написал:
"
Simplexity99 написал:

Ah okay thank you!
faster projectiles gem is necessary. unless u can get top rolls high spell + cast + projectile wand which is very tough to get in a new league.

If your wand has only spell + projectile. you will lose out on 20% cast speed. and at least 20% of aoe dmg as projectile speeds on wands have caps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация