Got it! And it s quite fun. I did take dual totems and blood magic, now i need more dexterity for leveling lmp gem.
Another question: what do you guys think about incinerate dual totems?

I like the idea and structure, but not exactly the routing
Scion seems kinda like a waste so i change to templar
could be a mara too
still having a problem with dex

this build would be bare bones for the new 4-monthers
some dex may be need from gear but thats about it

thoughts?
@mathus , how do you survive with 3% life regen? each totem cast is like 200-300+ life
@ciolan - incinerate totems tend to split their fire wider than flame totem with gmp. Spell totem cast speed has been nerfed =/
"
Assmucus написал:
@mathus , how do you survive with 3% life regen? each totem cast is like 200-300+ life

Mine:
Скрытый текст
Health
234% increased maximum Life
76 to maximum Life
44% increased Totem Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
3% of Life Regenerated per Second
Mitigation
58% increased Armour
41% to Fire Resistance
41% to Lightning Resistance
41% to Cold Resistance
32% to all Elemental Resistances
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
12% to Chaos Resistance
Totems gain 10% to all Elemental Resistances
4% to maximum Lightning Resistance
4% to maximum Fire Resistance
4% to maximum Cold Resistance
Damage
54% increased Elemental Damage
22% increased Totem Damage
You take 20% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
14% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
Totems have 6% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Other
280 to Strength
102 to Intelligence
80 to Dexterity
50% increased Totem Duration
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
15% increased Totem Range
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
Can summon up to 1 additional totem

OP:
Скрытый текст
Health
224% increased maximum Life
70 to maximum Life
40% increased Totem Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
7.7% of Life Regenerated per Second
Mitigation
52% increased Armour
34% to all Elemental Resistances
Totems gain 25% to all Elemental Resistances
12% to Chaos Resistance
3% to maximum Lightning Resistance
3% to maximum Fire Resistance
3% to maximum Cold Resistance
Damage
65% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
34% increased Totem Damage
24% increased Elemental Damage
Totems have 16% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Attacks used by Totems have 10% increased Attack Speed
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
Spells Cast by Totems have 6% increased Cast Speed
Other
350 to Strength
152 to Intelligence
90 to Dexterity
40% increased Totem Duration
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
Can summon up to 1 additional totem

If you break it down i have higher base life, plus more mitigation. added to the fact you only need life pots, i think it will be ok
i also have a standard rule that all equipment have to have +life and at least 1 resist, except for weapon. otherwise i don't use it.
hmm your totems dont have +resist or damage mitigation. im not too sure about not taking totemic zeal as i feel it makes me slower in my runs. 102 to intel means u need at least 50-100 more intel to use wands. are u using windscream as well for dual curse? what level are you ? and gear that ur using? as well as how much irr do u have currently?

with 3 % life regen at 4k health thats 120 life/s whilst double curse is 160+ life , each totem 330+ which could add up to 820life. if you dont have mitigation for totems you need to keep resummoning , add in the slow cast speed how do you survive hard mods for maps? like half health regen mods or temporal chains.

For You have 10%increased lifeand 6more life than me. But due to the fact my strength is 70 more than yours. technically 35life-6 = 29life.

So in terms of life. You have 10% more life whilst i have 29 more health to my pool. Adding to the fact of that your regen is 3% whilst mine is 7.7% i think that technically my life is more than yours and survivability becomes an issue esp when you hit lvl90 and dying once sets you way back.
Последняя редакция: Assmucus. Время: 11 марта 2014 г., 12:55:19
im level 78 at the moment in ambush. if you could join me we could do a run together to compare.

ign:assmucus
Последняя редакция: Assmucus. Время: 11 марта 2014 г., 14:36:28
"
Assmucus написал:
hmm your totems dont have +resist or damage mitigation. im not too sure about not taking totemic zeal as i feel it makes me slower in my runs. 102 to intel means u need at least 50-100 more intel to use wands. are u using windscream as well for dual curse? what level are you ? and gear that ur using? as well as how much irr do u have currently?

with 3 % life regen at 4k health thats 120 life/s whilst double curse is 160+ life , each totem 330+ which could add up to 820life. if you dont have mitigation for totems you need to keep resummoning , add in the slow cast speed how do you survive hard mods for maps? like half health regen mods or temporal chains.

For You have 10%increased lifeand 6more life than me. But due to the fact my strength is 70 more than yours. technically 35life-6 = 29life.

So in terms of life. You have 10% more life whilst i have 29 more health to my pool. Adding to the fact of that your regen is 3% whilst mine is 7.7% i think that technically my life is more than yours and survivability becomes an issue esp when you hit lvl90 and dying once sets you way back.

"
Assmucus написал:
im level 78 at the moment in ambush. if you could join me we could do a run together to compare.

ign:assmucus

That is a good catch, i had forgotten about the str=life thing. not a small oversite

At this stage i am just theorycraft, sorry if i implied i had a running character.
I have played with flame totem before in Dom
i should use my respec and see what i can do with that guy
alright. im still trying to deal with the low armor/eva without needing to spend tons of exalts on a 1000 ar/ev armor. at least 3-4k armor would be ideal i think. now stuck at >2k

if anyone has any idea i would really like to hear it out too. also theorycrafting a lower life/slightly lower regen/eb/aa build.
Последняя редакция: Assmucus. Время: 11 марта 2014 г., 14:35:49
What are you getting your enduranace charges from to be able to use immortal call?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация