Best Suggestion of 2013: In Game Supporter Only Chat!

Yeah I said it and you know you want it :)
Эта тема была автоматически архивирована. Ответы невозможны.
What for?
Feels a bit elitist for me and if I remember correctly there were couple of suggestions like that which ended with rejection.
"
oblomir написал:
What for?

So I can use the chat again :)

"
Macronne написал:
Feels a bit elitist for me and if I remember correctly there were couple of suggestions like that which ended with rejection.

Trust me far from that. Consider it more of an old mans club.
Последняя редакция: Kanechart. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 5:24:47
"
Kanechart написал:
"
oblomir написал:
What for?

What could you do in the supporter chat that you cannot do now?
"
oblomir написал:
"
Kanechart написал:
"
oblomir написал:
What for?

What could you do in the supporter chat that you cannot do now?

I feel this is some kind of trap... Clearly there was not 10 year olds spamming calling each other names and messing up the chat with 100 lines a second of spam. I mean its pretty oblivious ;)
I'm a supporter and I don't support that suggestion.

Maybe the mistake was grouping the difficulty levels in the same chat. Separate them again and Cruel/Merciless will be much less spammy.
Rather free accounts cannot global chat, and require 10 cents to use permanently.

Certainly 10 cents is measly for anyone, and also solves the problem of kid spammers without a payment method.
"
Kanechart написал:
I feel this is some kind of trap... Clearly there was not 10 year olds spamming calling each other names and messing up the chat with 100 lines a second of spam.

How is private supporter chat supposed to fix that?
The obvious solution to that problem is more mods with mute powers.
"
oblomir написал:
"
Kanechart написал:
I feel this is some kind of trap... Clearly there was not 10 year olds spamming calling each other names and messing up the chat with 100 lines a second of spam.

How is private supporter chat supposed to fix that?
The obvious solution to that problem is more mods with mute powers.

I wouldn't trust more mods (let alone the current number) with the way things have been going with some of the mutes i'm seeing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация