The Mysterious (and Costly) Case of Immortal Call.

"
junaum написал:
Let me see if I get this straight: There is a combination of skills and gear that allow a player to become permanently immortal in combat?

Is it also correct to say that this build is not being advertised in the class forums? Haven´t seem the magic instructions around there.

The funny thing is: A couple of months ago I've sold a Voll's ammy. It was under 5 exalted if I recall correctly. Just checked it out: There is no Volls Ammy under 15 exalted (standard) and no Volls Ammy at all at Ambush... so I guess this build has being undergroundly used by a elite group of players?

I'm so full of envy right now that I could cast a level 20 curse.

Voll's amulet costs 15ex, because it can no longer drop. Easy as that. There can't be one in Ambush for this very reason.

But yes, it is possible to permanently become immortal, but you have to hit monsters a lot to pull it off.
IGN: Pirteloli
So, is this specific build being explained somewhere? Or is it some Illuminati super secret?

I'm curious about it.
"
junaum написал:
So, is this specific build being explained somewhere? Or is it some Illuminati super secret?

I'm curious about it.

Not my build so can't supply all the details, but the gist is:

1) Get to 87% elemental resists and grab the three flask effect nodes near the Witch starting area. With this, you have 100% elemental resists when using all three of Ruby / Sapphire / Topaz flasks.

2) Get Surgeon's prefix on all of the flasks, and crit a lot to constantly refill the flasks to try to maintain 100% uptime on the flasks.

3) Romira's Banquet gives you a power charge on any non-crit, and expends all PCs on any crit. Voll's Devotion gives you endurance charges for any power charges that are expended. So each non-crit gives you a PC; each crit converts all of these into ECs.

4) Link Immortal Call to Cast on Crit. Then, IC procs most of the time you Crit, and given a reasonable distribution of crits vs. non-crits on your attacks, you will generally have at least one EC so the IC lasts until you can proc it again.

If we assume there is a possibility of this build not working due to the way IC works (duration refreshes) and the order of CoC triggering and item functionaility triggering...

Wouldn't this build still work for manually casted IC?

You would easily have 3 endurance charges ready to refresh IC every 6 seconds.

In conclusion, your idea still works :), just need to build around the RNG issue.

I had wanted to try this immortal idea as well but wasn't sure that the ring/amulet worked in that way. Wasn't sure that is power charges are 'lost', if they were considered 'expired' or 'consumed'

He also uses Voll's Protector so he always gets a power charge on critical as well, guaranteeing that every IC cast has a minimum of 1 endurance charge when cast. This removes the RNG part.
"
Xikorut написал:
He also uses Voll's Protector so he always gets a power charge on critical as well, guaranteeing that every IC cast has a minimum of 1 endurance charge when cast. This removes the RNG part.
Ehm, OP is using Shavs not Voll. Or did I miss something?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit написал:

Ehm, OP is using Shavs not Voll. Or did I miss something?

Ah, this is a guy with the same build as another guy then. He used Voll's. Seemingly to better results :P
"
wooli написал:
If we assume there is a possibility of this build not working due to the way IC works (duration refreshes) and the order of CoC triggering and item functionaility triggering...

Wouldn't this build still work for manually casted IC?

You would easily have 3 endurance charges ready to refresh IC every 6 seconds.

In conclusion, your idea still works :), just need to build around the RNG issue.

I had wanted to try this immortal idea as well but wasn't sure that the ring/amulet worked in that way. Wasn't sure that is power charges are 'lost', if they were considered 'expired' or 'consumed'

Yes, manually casting IC works. You'd need to alter the passive tree a little bit, but as long as you don't forget to cast IC you should be fine.
"
SorakPoE написал:
"
junaum написал:

I'm curious about it.

Not my build so can't supply all the details, but the gist is:

1) Get to 87% elemental resists and grab the three flask effect nodes near the Witch starting area. With this, you have 100% elemental resists when using all three of Ruby / Sapphire / Topaz flasks.

2) Get Surgeon's prefix on all of the flasks, and crit a lot to constantly refill the flasks to try to maintain 100% uptime on the flasks.

3) Romira's Banquet gives you a power charge on any non-crit, and expends all PCs on any crit. Voll's Devotion gives you endurance charges for any power charges that are expended. So each non-crit gives you a PC; each crit converts all of these into ECs.

4) Link Immortal Call to Cast on Crit. Then, IC procs most of the time you Crit, and given a reasonable distribution of crits vs. non-crits on your attacks, you will generally have at least one EC so the IC lasts until you can proc it again.

You can also use PCoC gem (or Voll's Protector) to gain Power Charges and manually convert them into Endurance Charges by using Discharge skill. This requires manual control, of course, but when performed correctly, it guarantees 100% uptime of IC.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Wouldn´t the gem "Endurance Charge on Melee Stun" had a similar effect on the upkeep of the endurances? I've actually tried it a little and it keeps lot´s of endurances up (and regain then just after proccing IC.

Haven´t tried that with the Elemental procedures thought. Did anyone?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация