Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

Leap Slam vs Ground Slam?

I am a 30 Mara right now and i am really not sure which one to play with,
What are the biggest differences between the 2?
Is one better than the other for late game? or is it really just preference on what you like?
bump
"
XtraSalty написал:
I am a 30 Mara right now and i am really not sure which one to play with,
What are the biggest differences between the 2?
Is one better than the other for late game? or is it really just preference on what you like?

Ground Slam has the lead because it inflicts damage in a cone in front of you and has a solid range considering it is a melee skill. It allows you to kite the monsters, pretty much. Leap Slam just leads you straight into their claws. The risk vs reward battle is won by Ground Slam.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
they both fit different slots in your build. its not an either or thing, its a use both thing. leap for escape, ground slam for aoe.
i am wondering why not more marauders asking that question. my first char is a marauder and the only advice i took is, spectral throw is op, which is absolutely nonsens. i did my own build, i did everything which helped to survive without money and trash gear.

now at level 83 i use spectral throw for killing masses of whatever mobs,

and Leap Slam is the boss killer for me. right. Leap Slam.

it is the safest way, to kill bosses for me in late game, since constantly stun, knockback + life leech makes me immortal, as long as i press the attack button. when i stop hitting the attack button, i am dead ofc. so why not ground slam? because with Leap Slam, you are always moving while dealing dps, which gives your survivabilty a +5000%

maybe im the only one, not sure, so i am planning to create a build thread here.

and i use leap slam with multistrike. the combo is:
Leap Slam/Added Fire Damage/Melee Physical Damage/Multistrike/Life Leech <-- Boss Killer

right, it is not the biggest dps. when i put a Heavy strike gem instead of Leap Slam i have like double or triple dps, whatever. but no way to survive with that.
i'm marauder 66 merc, i killed a lots of bosses and leap lamp too. i use domination blow..cool
IGN: ottareocac

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация