Reflect elemental damage and physical damage Reflect

want to be able to see a difference between Reflect elemental damage and physical damage Reflect
Have you tried corrective lenses, or perhaps opening your eyes?
Noblesse oblige
"
nyllet45 написал:
want to be able to see a difference between Reflect elemental damage and physical damage Reflect

Honest question? Are you color blind? They are different colors.
"
nyllet45 написал:

i agree, its like lowest visible aura on mobs.
▄█▀█▀█
wait what? you dont see these huge spikes around the rare mob?
or do you want to see an animation when you get hit by the reflect (you can see what type of dmg you get back eg. when you deal firedmg to a ele-reflect mob you can see those flame animation hitting you)

What's worse is the waterline or other environmental affects that obscure the bottom portion of enemies completely makes auras invisible.

I quit my crit based EK char because I would constantly one shot crit kill myself passed a ton of health/mitigation.

IGN: Narbays
"
narbays написал:
What's worse is the waterline or other environmental affects that obscure the bottom portion of enemies completely makes auras invisible.

I quit my crit based EK char because I would constantly one shot crit kill myself passed a ton of health/mitigation.

oh yeah, always mouse over a rare standing in water...ALWAYS!
I mean that I want a more clear distinction between aura enemies!
Последняя редакция: nyllet45. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 19:50:48
"
nyllet45 написал:
I mean that I want a more clear distinction between aura enemies!

Not clear enough?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Guys, quit being inconsiderate. He brings up a valid point. If you are colorblind, the reflects looks near identical, esp. within the game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация