Season Seven, Event 72: 85 Minute Fixed Seed

Had a really good run until brutus with good flask rng but got no armor and life whatsoever and got almost one shot by brutus. Didn't got a 2 link until lvl 15 which threw me out of my pace (mental-wise). Went ok'ish after that. Could have been much better but I'm still satisfied.

Скрытый текст
"
Nordhbane написал:
I have so much respect for people getting to level 29. I honestly don't know where I can cut down on dead time to even get to act 2. Feels like I'm running and fighting the entire time, but still only able to get to the Siren boss as lvl 14. Almost exactly the same result both as ranger and witch.

The random prizes, are they awarded straight after the event, and can you see winners somewhere?

Skill dmg and only kill big packs/blues/rares. Vendor recipes are also very important (especially +1 gems for casters and %phys for melees/st). There is a racing guide for beginners somewhere here on the forums, just google it, it is really helpful to get the idea. I would also highly recommend you to watch some streams of the top racers to see how they approach areas/groups etc. It doesn't matter that they are much faster than you but it help immensly to get an idea where you can improve your play. i hope this helps.

For your question: Yes, both the random and the set rewards are awarded directly after the race.
"
fadekill написал:
"
Nordhbane написал:
I have so much respect for people getting to level 29. I honestly don't know where I can cut down on dead time to even get to act 2. Feels like I'm running and fighting the entire time, but still only able to get to the Siren boss as lvl 14. Almost exactly the same result both as ranger and witch.

The random prizes, are they awarded straight after the event, and can you see winners somewhere?

Skill dmg and only kill big packs/blues/rares. Vendor recipes are also very important (especially +1 gems for casters and %phys for melees/st). There is a racing guide for beginners somewhere here on the forums, just google it, it is really helpful to get the idea. I would also highly recommend you to watch some streams of the top racers to see how they approach areas/groups etc. It doesn't matter that they are much faster than you but it help immensly to get an idea where you can improve your play. i hope this helps.

For your question: Yes, both the random and the set rewards are awarded directly after the race.

Thanks for the reply. As a relatively new player, vendor recipes has completely slipped right by me. I got a notion of it, but will have to read up on what to use to craft different items. On to find some replays of the event from the top dogs! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация