Season Seven, Event 73: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Wurm's Molt Unique Item (40 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Blackgleam Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Thousand Ribbons Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Unset Ring Item (10 available to be won)
i had just 20 dc's. last time i loged in with 12 life. not bad at all.
Got 1 transmute and 2 armourer's scrap. Not a single chain belt (leather is too op and auto win), praise Alkaiser for 2 corals. 200 hp at lvl 15, every single hit of carrion queen (that she fires from 2 screens away) is stun. Little shit spawned every microsecond prevents fireball offscreen, so only firestorm. Level with goats, carrions and shield chargers. Logouts with 15, 8, 2 hp (no potions ofc so kited mobs 1 by 1 to gain flasks). Died to one single carrion queen.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Последняя редакция: jstq. Время: 13 апр. 2014 г., 12:05:12
I almost insta-gimped like 4 times. At least three times to packs of desyncing exploders. I'm so glad I skilled life after I hit lvl 12. Dmg went really well. Found a Tribal at 9 and a yellow beast sledge at 17. The gloves also came pretty handy. But I don't understand how you would skip certain mob combinations at all. It's like either playing cautiously and back off a bit or you insta-die. o.O

Скрытый текст
Pretty happy with Rank 40 / 7th shadow when RNGjesus was clearly not on my side today. Got little lucky first 5 minutes getting 2 daggers with spell damage, but after that... my lord.

dat EK link LOL
:P
first time with a scion not dying at kuduku. level 12, middle of 13.

didn't have great RNG, but managed to get my hand on this
maybe after 45 minutes ...

other gear was blue at best, some I carried over from the very beginning

this run was very cunning this time : 2nd map, a huge pack of goat, leaper and lightning spammer together, with a yellow fellow to spice things up. the time I took to understand what was going on, I couldn't see the level of my life anymore, backed away as fast as I could, spammed my life potions, survived somehow.

several map after that, seems like all mobs in the level had an appointment with me at the same time. so glad I took spectral throw. I had a really hard time with carrion queen, most notably the "spitting" type. they were on the rear, spamming their fireball while I was trying to kill the front waves that keep rushing at me. I thought several time that I would die, but I managed somehow.

again on the last map I fought, the giant ribbons with lightning nearly got me. even when I had upgraded my elemental resistance ...

very difficult this time, glad I was able to get 4 points :)
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация