Sent to standard league, no RIP...

Didn't die. Got kicked. Logged me out. Logged back in, character is in Standard League. I didn't die. This happen to anyone else? Makes me not want to play anymore.
type /deaths

If the number is greater than 0, then you died, and that is why you are in Standard.

And unfortunately, there is no going back. Sorry.
That number is 1. However, nothing else other than that number signified that I died. No death screen, no popup, nothing. Health globe at 100%. Explain?
"
chasejcarnahan написал:
That number is 1. However, nothing else other than that number signified that I died. No death screen, no popup, nothing. Health globe at 100%. Explain?

You likely died when going to down, or when disconnected.

If you die while on the way to town, or while being disconnected, you will not get a resurrect dialog as those only show up in zones out of town.

You said yourself that you disconnected. During that disconnection, it is entirely likely you died.
So what you're saying is: "You died without any evidence of dying, and even though it is 100% the game's fault (whether it be your client or our servers) we're not going to do anything about it."

Is this correct?
"
chasejcarnahan написал:
So what you're saying is: "You died without any evidence of dying, and even though it is 100% the game's fault (whether it be your client or our servers) we're not going to do anything about it."

Is this correct?

All deaths in hardcore are permanent. You knew that when you made a character as there is a big disclaimer on it when you created it. Doesn't matter the reason for the death. All hardcore deaths are permanent. It's the only fair way to handle it.
How is a game error fair?
"
chasejcarnahan написал:
How is a game error fair?

i'm saying that not restoring ANYONE is the most fair way to handle it.. otherwise, everyone will complain that they died due to a game error, and waste a lot of time and resources for a scam.

In addition to that, as I said, there is a huge disclaimer you agree to when creating a hardcore character.

It is what it is. Sorry you died. Better luck next time.

If you get too upset about a hardcore death, then perhaps Hardcore is not the right league for you. Ambush is really fun as well and might be worth a shot.
There's a difference between complaining and reasoning. This is called reasoning.

I wasn't upset before, but this conversation has definitely upset me.
If they restored characters based on disconnections, people would figure out a way to force a disconnection every time they died so they could get restored.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация