PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

Thanks for replying re MoM

Another question - why Ondar's Guile - based on your gear, your evasion is very low, so does doubling it for projectiles really help?

"
zywie написал:
Thanks for replying re MoM

Another question - why Ondar's Guile - based on your gear, your evasion is very low, so does doubling it for projectiles really help?

In pretty much all cases where you have any chance to evade, spending one passive for this node is worth it. The base evasion chance is always 5%, after all, unless you pick up Unwavering Stance. By picking this up, you get at least a flat 5% more chance to evade projectiles, which are the most likely attacks to hit you. Odds are that he might reach at least 10%, so it's doubling this form of damage reduction, and probably increasing overall reduction by 2-5% depending on other sources.
Bookmarked
#NeverGoing90
Trying to figure out what would be better - MOM or running AA with EB , hmm
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 написал:

Why not both?
"
Incompetent написал:

Why not both?

Obviously the best answer. Otherwise, MoM would beat AA simply because the build aims to survive the big hit rather than take more than one. He already mentioned that he generally kills stuff before he even is on the same screen.
"
Incompetent написал:
"
Spysong192 написал:

Why not both?

Because he already runs 3 auras when i look at the gear.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Puncture is nice. using it as my single target skill.

However to get really good damage vulnerability is the key. But to be able to hit targets off scrren you have to have curse on hit. Your gloves with built-in curse is golden but thta is a bit hard to get. Without that you have to spend two sockets with curse-on-hit.
"
Bermag написал:

However to get really good damage vulnerability is the key. But to be able to hit targets off scrren you have to have curse on hit. Your gloves with built-in curse is golden but thta is a bit hard to get. Without that you have to spend two sockets with curse-on-hit.

You are 100% right!

I started wih Aursize with CoH. Then when my gear changed and i realized i NEED life/light on my gloves, i just bought all life/light gloves around, 4l em and vaaled them. i did this 25 times till i got what i NEED for full offscreen damage...

Vuln-CoH is pretty badass for a ranged Puncture build. I would never Play it without anymore!
"
xdjamakx написал:
"
Bermag написал:

You are 100% right!

I started wih Aursize with CoH. Then when my gear changed and i realized i NEED life/light on my gloves, i just bought all life/light gloves around, 4l em and vaaled them. i did this 25 times till i got what i NEED for full offscreen damage...

Vuln-CoH is pretty badass for a ranged Puncture build. I would never Play it without anymore!

A few things.

-I don't think this belongs in gen forum

-What is your HP/ES/Chance to dodge
IGN:Flickfrap

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация