PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

Wondering if you skipped celerity and just used movement speed from boots and went up on the nodes and across you'd be closer to thick skin as well as IR as a possibility and still be the same amount of nodes to get to growth and decay.
"
njohnson написал:
Wondering if you skipped celerity and just used movement speed from boots and went up on the nodes and across you'd be closer to thick skin as well as IR as a possibility and still be the same amount of nodes to get to growth and decay.

When Mobs die almost instant, Movementspeed is a HUGE Factor in clearspeed. Also i would not ever give away Ondars Guile for Iron Reflexes. Makes immunte to Projectiles. And since im a Archer, Projectiles can hit me far more easy then melee attacks. But thanks for your thoughts sir!

Maybe for a HC Version of this build?
Последняя редакция: xdjamakx. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 9:22:39
I havent watched your video yet (Ill watch it when I get home) but DAMN YOU for exposing puncture to the community lol. Im currently working on a ViperStrike, Puncture/chance to flee MELEE build....

I thought it was rape when levelling and glad to hear its still rape at endgame.

Puncture... the new FOTM :)
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
"
xdjamakx написал:
Im pretty sure there isnt any Char around doin that clearspeed with gear that cheap, without lacking Defense. =)

Mine :P Tested several Dom runs yesterday, it's 3-4 minutes (CoC).
All-mighty RF or buzzsaw don't require expensive gear too.

Now I'm curious, does it matter that you use Puncture? Can Frenzy or Split Arrow (without GMP) provide similar clear speed?
"
xdjamakx написал:
Im pretty sure there isnt any Char around doin that clearspeed with gear that cheap, without lacking Defense.

"
SunnyRay написал:
Mine :P Tested several Dom runs yesterday, it's 3-4 minutes (CoC).
All-mighty RF or buzzsaw don't require expensive gear too.

I dont wanna bitch around, but that just isnt true. I played 1-80 with CoC on Ambush and 1-86 on Standart with CoC.

Gearprice OR Defense (or both?!) is not as good as this is... Lightning Thorns, Reflect, to call just a few Problems you HAVE with CoC. As well your Singletarget Damage is laughable with CoC compared to this, while AoE isnt any difference....

Just Sayin...

"
SunnyRay написал:

Now I'm curious, does it matter that you use Puncture? Can Frenzy or Split Arrow (without GMP) provide similar clear speed?

There is now way you can do the same DPS with those

The absurd ammount of Damage comes from the absurd ammount of multiplicators you have acces to with Puncture.

flat x incr phys x more phys x vuln x crit Multi = the Base

Nothing special so far...

That already 4 times multiplicated base is now multiplicated by incr DoT, which is multiplicated by Vulnerability a second time, which is multiplicated by Punctures moving bleed

Blood Dances increased Damage multiplicator is somewhere between (dont know where exactly) twice. For the Initial and the DoT Damage.

Well, the fact that you just need 1 crit to make it lethal is another Advantage compared to any other Attack.

Im not a genious in math, but i think that does explain a lot...
Последняя редакция: xdjamakx. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 10:50:13
The dmg from puncture is soooooo high. I think a lot of players forgot about the gem.

I've been waiting to make a puncture build since OB started.

Now we have specific 'DoT' nodes means it can work.

Level 60 and climbing...

If you are bored and need inspiration... try it out!
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Really wanted to try a puncture pierce build but missing the drillneck :(

cheap gear still too expensive for me :(

"
Zanixx написал:
I havent watched your video yet (Ill watch it when I get home) but DAMN YOU for exposing puncture to the community lol. Im currently working on a ViperStrike, Puncture/chance to flee MELEE build....

I thought it was rape when levelling and glad to hear its still rape at endgame.

Puncture... the new FOTM :)

exactly, puncture _used_ to be a well kept secret. thanks for nothing ;-) just joking of course.

as for your melee build idea...i tried that it and it was a disaster. you get killed as you are trying to inflict viper DoTs and puncture.

and viper strike DoTs just don't do enough damage. i had _every_ chaos and DoT node in the tree and it took forever for white mobs to die. blues and rares killed me easily.

there's a reason puncture works so damn well as ranged.

good luck :-)

i may take another try at it some day. it's going to need a _very_ tanky build. and better have outstanding move speed too, lol. i suspect i didn't have enough crit either, and so limited success with puncture because of it, but if you are trying to get all those DoT nodes it's hard to do.
ehh, handful of ex isn't super cheap and definitely not accessible to everyone. and 101% life isn't exactly survivable. actually with an evasion build, 101% is suicide, even with mom. but very nice build nonetheless, definitely a lot of potential. I've always wanted to do a puncture build, but it's like impossible to get a good crit phys bow

but as others have said, buzzsaw ST, rf, and also summoner and coc wander also achieve similar or better clear speeds with similarly priced gear, and all have drastically more survivability than this one

could definitely be improved by dropping mom node and switching to a cloak of defiance, and using those points to stack more life
"
testinglk написал:
ehh, handful of ex isn't super cheap and definitely not accessible to everyone. and 101% life isn't exactly survivable. actually with an evasion build, 101% is suicide, even with mom. but very nice build nonetheless, definitely a lot of potential. I've always wanted to do a puncture build, but it's like impossible to get a good crit phys bow

clearly 101% is not suicide as his video shows.

definitely glass-cannonish, but the MoM is a substantial survival boost.

i'm amazed at how well it works.

nerf to MoM in 3 2 1...

the key is getting that crit puncture hit. anything that moves with vulnerability and those DoT nodes and then runs is going to take horrendous damage.

I'm amazed at his kill speed. Well not really. I've been playing with puncture for MoBs, don't have DoT and i am _not_ using vulnerability and it still does a pretty good job.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация