PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

"
testinglk написал:
ehh, handful of ex isn't super cheap and definitely not accessible to everyone. and 101% life isn't exactly survivable. actually with an evasion build, 101% is suicide, even with mom. but very nice build nonetheless, definitely a lot of potential. I've always wanted to do a puncture build, but it's like impossible to get a good crit phys bow

but as others have said, buzzsaw ST, rf, and also summoner and coc wander also achieve similar or better clear speeds with similarly priced gear, and all have drastically more survivability than this one

could definitely be improved by dropping mom node and switching to a cloak of defiance, and using those points to stack more life

I clear highmaps and Mobs dont even reach me a single time, no clue why you wannna stack more life sir. Just did Torture Chamber Boss with -max and more Monster damage and HE DID NOT HIT ME ONCE...

Dat chest is also very crappy with MoM without a decent ES shield (which you cant use with bows anyway), becouse it simply dont have enough ES.

And about ST, RF, or whatever: no way they beat this in dps+def+lowcost... simply they can not instaggib from 2 Screens away and having natural Counter (like Thorns for coc, AoE for Summoner, etc etc...).

Dont wanna change your mind, you have your own opinion, i have mine. Played all of those builds lvl80 and i can compare pretty good, sir.
Последняя редакция: xdjamakx. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 12:25:36
you nearly died several times in that short dom fight with a 12ex chest, so I'm not surprised snh never hit you. cuz, of course, you would've been dead if it did. more life is for things that go through mom, like dots

but I guess you have a point. I wouldn't classify killing everything first as defense per say, but being able to do it offscreen willy nilly definitely makes this build viable. hard to judge map clear times from just a fast dom kill. map vids next? =3
Последняя редакция: testinglk. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 12:45:20
"
testinglk написал:
map vids next? =3

It took me 4hours with my crappy pc/connection to convert a 1:30 min raw Piece of data (3gb)to a HD YouTube Video (150mb) and upload it...

No thanx, my playtime is super-rare atm and i prefer to abuse the hell out of my puncture build before some crys make GGG nerf it to hell...

=/
"
xdjamakx написал:

And about ST, RF, or whatever: no way they beat this in dps+def+lowcost... simply they can not instaggib from 2 Screens away and having natural Counter (like Thorns for coc, AoE for Summoner, etc etc...).

I don't about that.

my RF build is quite nice. i found my rise of the phoenix, and i've definitely spent less than 2ex on it.

very, very tanky.

it is also reflect-proof.

this is a great build however, and i'm happy to see puncture work so well.

i've tried before, but there were no DoT nodes and i didn't realize how, most times, this is path of crit in addition to path of life.
This is a very nice build, and really fun to play.

I did the same build about a month ago in invasion but died at level 50, due to my own clumsiness. I, obviously, had much crappier gear than you had and the unique quiver takes this build to new heights.

Seeing your video makes me want to try it again in invasion.
"
puviel написал:
This is a very nice build, and really fun to play.

I did the same build about a month ago in invasion but died at level 50, due to my own clumsiness. I, obviously, had much crappier gear than you had and the unique quiver takes this build to new heights.
Seeing your video makes me want to try it again in invasion.

Yes, i was shocked in a positive way how extremely the quiver scales with this OP puncturebuild. Had an absolute CRAZY rare Quiver before (crit/crit/flat) and it did not raise the Damage as the Drillneck do. And as a Bonus there is a HUGE chunk of EV and a moderate Liferoll. I underrated this item by myself big times...

Looks like fun, Buzzsaw and RF are the current favorites for most this league. Not too sure on the RF builds as I have not built one yet; however, buzzsaw is cheaper, and faster than this, and you cant die.
Последняя редакция: Gryphyn. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 16:27:38
So, trade wins game? Youdontsay!

But I'd be happy if I could get the same gear without trading, as a function of killing nasty shit, and killing nastier shit.

Not going to happen.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Now put drillneck on a CoC spark bow build and enjoy even faster killspeed.

Pudum tum.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Gryphyn написал:
however, buzzsaw is cheaper, and faster than this, and you cant die.

"
Boem написал:
Now put drillneck on a CoC spark bow build and enjoy even faster killspeed

Wont believe without any proof... until i see some Video it`s just "talk talk talk" to me, im sorry...

Im sure i can do Dominus in like 40sec if i would hurry and Level my gems/get better gear...

Your turn!

,o)
Последняя редакция: xdjamakx. Время: 23 апр. 2014 г., 16:50:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация