PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

I'd like to know how its possible to only have made 60 chaos levelling two characters to 75

are you not making use of chaos recipes?
are you not vendoring every trash rolled yellow that wasnt used as recipe fodder?
are you not selling anything with value you happen to find?
are you not picking up every chromatic / jeweller item?

every time I play a new league, I end up with at least 6 exalts by the time I feel I need to replace the items I've found myself. Usually at around the 80 mark.
"
KuyaMoko написал:
the gear he had was under 6 exalts

thats pretty cheap seeing as you make like 2-3 exalts just levelling a character to 70

a couple days of mapping will net you the rest

His chest alone is at least 8ex. His bow after he 5Led it is at least 3ex. Either way, if he put "With 12 Ex Gear" in the title I wouldn't have any gripe with it. As stated, that may be cheap for you and the OP but not everyone.
He did say it wasn't necessary and a nonlinked 700 es chest is like 20 chaos

I've found 4l was good enough for puncture myself.

cant make everybody happy

below 10 ex is cheap for endgame gear
You're right that you can't make everyone happy, but if people stated their gear worth (for what they use in guides and videos), it becomes more objective and less subjective (like you saying under 10 ex is cheap for endgame). This allows people to make their own judgement on whether it's cheap or expensive.
"
You're right that you can't make everyone happy, but if people stated their gear worth (for what they use in guides and videos), it becomes more objective and less subjective (like you saying under 10 ex is cheap for endgame). This allows people to make their own judgement on whether it's cheap or expensive.

To be fair this would be impossible, since the whole concept of wealth in this game is based upon a bartering system, with a constantly shifting meta-game.

For example his items could be worth 5 exalt today and 15 tomorrow if puncture suddenly becomes the new meta. Stating an overall worth of items is arbitrary at best.

I could potentially get all of his items at 50% the cost if i tried and spend time in doing so, somebody else could buy it all for 150% of what the OP payed for it.

Just saying, the price holds no relevance.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You're right, of course, but a snapshot of the worth when it was made or bought would suffice. Still better than "cheap". In your example, if it was the new meta, "cheap" wouldn't apply anymore anyways.
Последняя редакция: PhoeniXSkye. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 10:55:29
"
PhoeniXSkye написал:
You're right, of course, but a snapshot of the worth when it was made or bought would suffice. Still better than "cheap".

he has that now under "my gear"
I just did it the same with this

Скрытый текст

Doesnt matter...
Последняя редакция: xdjamakx. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 11:53:34
I just use split arrow and puncture for single target

my split arrow will usually one shot whole packs on crit

and puncture takes down bosses fast too

overall though I'm pretty sure my melee reave duelist has way faster clear speeds than my ranger split/arrow puncture build

I never timed it though
S L O W E R
"
KuyaMoko написал:
I'd like to know how its possible to only have made 60 chaos levelling two characters to 75

are you not making use of chaos recipes?
are you not vendoring every trash rolled yellow that wasnt used as recipe fodder?
are you not selling anything with value you happen to find?
are you not picking up every chromatic / jeweller item?

every time I play a new league, I end up with at least 6 exalts by the time I feel I need to replace the items I've found myself. Usually at around the 80 mark.

I usually have about 10-15 chaos while leveling to that level

yes I do all those things you say, but I generally dont find sellable stuff until higher maps

and yes I use all recipes

S L O W E R

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация